starting strength gym

Thread: Nootropic's

Default Nootropic's

• starting strength seminar december 2024
    • starting strength seminar february 2025
    I've seen this pop up on some other training sites. Any thoughts on them? If they do help with focus, it would be helpful to get back into the swing of thing work wise after a midday workout.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by idlehands View Post
    I've seen this pop up on some other training sites. Any thoughts on them? If they do help with focus, it would be helpful to get back into the swing of thing work wise after a midday workout.

Thanks!
    I haven't looked into them extensively enough to have an opinion about them outside of anecdotal reports.

Quote Originally Posted by King of the Jews View Post
    Do you Rogan?
    Joe loves them that's for sure.

Something just wooshed over my head

I've listened to a bunch of his podcasts....he's hilarious for sure.

i Used to be a distributor of nootropics. I recommend anyone interested first start with raw materials and mix your own product so you know what gives you an effect and what doesn't. Paying a premium for someone else to put it together and keep you in the dark to what percent of your money goes to things that effect you and what percent doesn't is foolish. To purchase something from the above mentioned supplier means getting a product that works but also getting small percentage of would you could be getting for the money you invest.

Recommendation 1. Choline bitartrate. This often makes the flow of socializing more effortless and a person should get speech improvements.
    Recommendation 2. 1 part piracetam 2 parts choline bitartrate. (with out the choline, piracetam will cause bad headaches. If regardless you get headaches then proceed with more choline bitartrate after researching for your self any toxicity levels. Personally i know i can be liberal with the product but you should always look up toxicity levels of anything you get recommended to you by anyone other then and often including a Dr.)

Ebay channel reusethenews will provide you with a great play list of youtube testimonies and instructional. Start there. Its mostly about piracetame which is the least strong of all racetam family members. Start there and you have a potential progression. Start with the strong stuff and would could be a 5 year progression gets cut short and you'll burn out fast.

Any product you find you want to try. Purchase the ingredients and you'll be able to save time money and know what you are consuming.
    Last edited by Jordan Feigenbaum; 11-20-2013 at 07:02 AM.

I have no doubt that there are some good properties to nootropics, however, to say that there is a huge lack of clinical data on their effects is the understatement of the century. I don't think we should be making recommendations here. There's plenty of in vivo and in vitro stuff out there, but not many (if any) RCT's comparing outcomes.

I'd pass on them for now until more is known.

starting strength coach development program
    5 year burn out? Sounds like the movie Limitless