starting strength gym
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best Belts belt for sale

Default Best Belts belt for sale

• starting strength seminar october 2024
    • starting strength seminar december 2024
    • starting strength seminar february 2025
    I've got a brand new, unused "Best Belts"single prong athletes belt in Royal blue, middle hole at 39" for sale. I received it last week and realized I had mismeasured. I ordered a new one in the correct size thus this one is for sale. $78 shipped.

Thanks,
    Josh

What were the old measurements and what's the new? I'm sure I'll be to big for it. Otherwise, I'd snatch it up. (No pun.)

Not sure I follow the question. The belt I'm selling has the middle hole at 39". My new belt is 35.5" to the middle hole. I have no idea how I screwed up the measurement that bad, but the new one fits perfect.

When you measure your belly/waist or whatever you have to measure, what were your measurements? I wear size 40-42 pants, I figure I'm to big for this belt.

Measure around your midsection at the level of your belly button. Waist size isn't a good measurement to use for sizing the belt. The belt has nine holes, meaning you can adjust it up or down 4" in either direction from the center hole (35-43").

JoshW, how have your correspondences with Best Belts gone? I'd like to get that belt in a smaller size and I got one email back from them, but nothing else in the week-and-a-half since.

Quote Originally Posted by Laplace's Daemon View Post
    how have your correspondences with Best Belts gone?
    As a recent Best customer, I thought I'd interject with my own experience on this. After reading the thread in the q&a forum singing Best's praises, I gave them a call around 8 pm during the week. I got a call back from Dean Best around an hour later. He talked me through my order with great care, and I had an awesome belt about a week later. Dean was great. He is clearly very knowledgeable and committed to providing great customer service and a quality product. Maybe my experience was unique, but you might want to try calling instead of emailing. Either way, the belt is worth persistence on your part if it comes to that.

Emailing took a few days to a week for each reply for me. But once the order was set the belt came promptly after I had mailed the check. Phone call may be faster but I was definitely satisfied. Great belt too.

I just got off the phone with Mr Dean about 2 hours ago. He walked me through getting measured and everything. I should have my belt by next Wednesday. He says he does't get online too often but, if you call later in the day (He's Eastern Time Zone. 4-6PM his time) you might catch him, if not, leave your name and number (repeat your number twice and slow) and he'l call back.

He had not responded to my last two emails this last two weeks. I called 4PM CST and he called me back two hours or so later. He had a rough time (health issues) and is starting to get better and the energy. So, just give him time.

I'm sending my check out tomorrow, the total plus a few more dollars just because.
    Last edited by mwhities; 02-02-2012 at 09:27 PM.

starting strength coach development program
    Phone call is definitely the way to go. I tried email a few times and never got a response. I saw a post saying he would start taking orders again in late January so I waited and called him a couple weeks ago. Left a message and he called me back that evening. I put a check in the mail the next day and had the belt in less than a week. I've not seen a better made belt and Dean was a pleasure to deal with. I'll be pushing his belts to those in my gym who need one.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast