starting strength gym

Thread: 5 X 5 Squat Check

Default 5 X 5 Squat Check

• starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    • starting strength seminar december 2024
    Currently using TM, reset my volume day weights a little bit today, soreness has been creeping in to my ID. Maybe the slight reset will refresh me a little. As always, thanks for your time.
    320x5x5 - YouTube

Videos shot from the side omit all kinds of important information, as specified in the sticky. Those look fine from what I can see.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Campitelli View Post
    Videos shot from the side omit all kinds of important information, as specified in the sticky. Those look fine from what I can see.
    Thanks Tom. I have been shooting from the side lately because my depth seems it's getting borderline at times. It starts to deceive me from the rear oblique angles. I'm also aware that depth is the only thing that side angles are good for. In the future I'll post 45's from the side and rear.
    Last edited by Bradley Gish; 09-16-2016 at 05:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Campitelli View Post
    Here's today's volume day, fifth set. Tried to get a rear 45, may have had camera a bit close. Also shot one set from the side to ensure depth was good.Thanks SS staff!
    325x5x5 - YouTube

Squats look good. One or two may have been, high, but otherwise I don't see any problems.