starting strength gym
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Can anyone point me to the next "BEST" thing when it comes to a belt?

Default Can anyone point me to the next "BEST" thing when it comes to a belt?

• starting strength seminar october 2024
    • starting strength seminar december 2024
    • starting strength seminar february 2025
    Hey all! This is a Belt question so if your panties are going to get in a wad - shove off now. If not, thanks for the assist. I had the most incredible belt ever - made by Dean Best. . a Best Belt. It was the Prime Cut, Royal Blue and broke in perfect. Some fucker has stolen it out of my own garage gym. I have a pretty good idea but can not prove anything.

I need a belt. I went to Best's website and I see Dean and them are backlogged and not taking new orders. I have an email into them to see if there is any way I can get a new one made, however - should I fail - can anyone point me in the direction of a leather belt like Best Belts - the Athlete or Prime Cut - that is a quality belt? Single Prong - 4". Can anyone help me out in finding one should I not be able to get another made for a while from Best Belt?

Thanks all

BBL
    Last edited by Brian Jones; 08-04-2014 at 11:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Jones View Post
    Hey all! This is a Belt question so if your panties are going to get in a wad - shove off now. If not, thanks for the assist. I had the most incredible belt ever - made by Dean Best. . a Best Belt. It was the Prime Cut, Royal Blue and broke in perfect. Some fucker has stolen it out of my own garage gym. I have a pretty good idea but can not prove anything.

I need a belt. I went to Best's website and I see Dean and them are backlogged and not taking new orders. I have an email into them to see if there is any way I can get a new one made, however - should I fail - can anyone point me in the direction of a leather belt like Best Belts - the Athlete or Prime Cut - that is a quality belt? Single Prong - 4". Can anyone help me out in finding one should I not be able to get another made for a while from Best Belt?

Thanks all

BBL
    These are a little spendier than the Best's products, but I bet they're a very nice backup plan otherwise:

http://www.bobsbelts.com/

Bob's Belts looks promising. Yeah - -I am absolutely sick that belt is gone. In as much as it was a great piece of equipment - it has been with me since the beginning of my rehab . . .it really hurt for a minute or two . . I realize that probably sounds ridiculous but it has a lot of sentimental value as well. Fucking shit. . . .any way...water under the bridge. I am hoping to hear back today from Dean to see if I can get a belt snuck through . .if not, I guess I will go with Bob's Belts. . I appreciate the help. Thanks Adam and Harry.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Jones View Post
    I have a pretty good idea but can not prove anything
    Who needs proof? I don't know you they are, but I bet you're bigger than them.

Yes - they are also an underage little shit. Am at a loss. Just one of those things.

Bob's Belts are THE BEST.

Quote Originally Posted by PEBCAK View Post
    Who needs proof? I don't know you they are, but I bet you're bigger than them.
    Maybe offer a reward for your belt, then beat the snot out of the person who claims it?

Have trouble believing your belt would fit them?

I had someone rifle through my car once and steal my gym bag and the belt that I used which was my fathers belt. That stung also. I know that feel bro!

I think your best bet is to get drunk and confront the thief.

starting strength coach development program
    From a sticky I made on another site:

Best Belts - http://www.bestbelts.net/ - All their belts are handmade custom per your order. They have excellent customer service, fast construction time for a custom belt, are quite affordable, and they are among the highest quality belt money can buy. You can’t go wrong with any of their products, but the Athlete belt is their specialty – it comes feeling broken-in straight out of the box.

Inzer - http://www.inzernet.com/search_resul...earch&iLevel=1 – Inzer makes the best lever belt on the market – if you want a lever belt, this is the company to order it from. If you want a black belt, they have it in stock. If you want any other color, you’ll have a 2 month wait. Their product is of superior quality, but their customer service is junk. Don’t expect to be communicated with or notified when your belt ships. But damn, they make a nice belt.

Titan - http://www.titansupport.com/products/powerlifting-belts - Titan is unique in that they make both expensive exotic belts as well as very affordable quality belts. In fact, they make the most affordable belts of any manufacturer on the list – the Toro Bravo. If you’re on a budget, this is the belt for you.

Bob’s Belts - http://www.bobsbelts.com/ - Another handmade belt outfit, similar to Best Belts, but a bit more expensive. Very high quality product.

Cardillo - http://www.cardillousa.com/products/weightbelts/ - Extremely high quality belts. The 410DL and 410GL are works of art.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast