starting strength gym
Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Permission to pirate

Default Permission to pirate

• starting strength seminar october 2024
    • starting strength seminar december 2024
    Dear Mark,

Our country (Argentina) is going through a difficult economic period. To preserve the national reserve of dollars, Argentina has implemented a very stupid policy by people who don't even squat: prohibition of imports. This leaves me with less goods available, overpriced national goods, no SS book, no belt and no squat shoes. Could I, with your permission of course, pirate the book so that I can get stronger? If not, any suggestion of what I could do instead to get stronger?

Can you not download the Kindle edition on your computer? Your country has indeed fucked up by electing this stupid woman, and many of us in the USA can sympathize. But I cannot give you permission to pirate our book.

Or have the Falkland islands. Sorry, their ours.

What a scrooge.

While incomplete, I found the videos and information on the starting strength wiki to be a very helpful starting point. I don't know how fully mark endorses it, but it is certainly better than nothing at all.

Quote Originally Posted by diel View Post
    Could I, with your permission of course, pirate the book so that I can get stronger?
    You also can't incrementally load with an e-book. You'll need at least 300 copies of the paperback if you expect the book to "make" you stronger.

Or I am sure you can find a friend here who will buy it and ship it to you. Or is even that not permitted?

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Can you not download the Kindle edition on your computer? Your country has indeed fucked up by electing this stupid woman, and many of us in the USA can sympathize. But I cannot give you permission to pirate our book.
    Is the Kindle edition available through a site other than Amazon? I believe people outside of the US cannot purchase kindle books from Amazon.com, though maybe this only applies to certain titles. A proxy might solve the problem, though.

Elections have consequences and governments matter. It's amazing how many people forget this.

starting strength coach development program
    Just download it and buy a physical copy when your country gets its shit together.

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast