Default Pain in left side of hip while squatting

• starting strength seminar december 2024
    • starting strength seminar february 2025
    • starting strength seminar april 2025
    Hi,

Some stats:

Male, 31 years old
    ~205 lbs
    Currently rerunning my LP a second time around after a big layoff from my first run on the LP.

Back story: I took a week off from lifting to visit my family. On 5/4 I head back to start my training again. Reduced my squat by 20 lbs. On the last rep of the 3rd set, I complete my rep, and I walk back to rack the weight. I lose my balance and for a brief second all the weight is on my left leg. I feel a sharp pain on the outer side of my left hip. Near the abductor area. I quickly rack the weight and massage it for a bit. Feels okay.

I return to the gym on 5/7 and still experience similar pain. I complete my sets. I keep trying to squat 3x a week and still experience sharp pain while I come out of the hole. I keep reducing weight.

Today (5/14) I had to drop to 135 for my squats and drop 70 lbs from my deadlift. I experience similar pain when I do leg raises.

Does anybody know what is going on? Any remedies? I know there are a lot of threads on "hip pain," but I'm unsure if my situation fits any of the previous threads.

Stance might be too narrow/wide. Video?