starting strength gym

Thread: 3rd Edition. Very nice.

Default 3rd Edition. Very nice.

• starting strength seminar december 2024
    • starting strength seminar february 2025
    I'm not even done with the book yet (I'm a very slow reader) as I am in the middle of the Deadlift chapter. Already, this book has helped me so much in my understanding of the lift mechanics and the correct body positions and cues. It's so helpful that when I tried to go into the gym to continue lifting, I had so many corrections to make and form techniques to keep in mind that it's feeling awkward, like it's a brand new lift. Can't wait until my next deadlift day. I can already mentally walk myself through the set up and know where I'm going wrong. I was always unsure of my lower back positioning, hip height, and mid-foot placement, but now it is crystal clear.

Maybe I don't pay enough attention while I'm reading, but this book is much much clearer to me than the 2nd edition that I don't even know if some of this very vital material was even in the last book or if all of my questions of technique are points you needed to add in this latest edition. I'm understanding all of what was escaping my comprehension from the previous book.

Thanks a ton.

Thanks back. Our primary goal was clarification, both procedurally and theoretically.