starting strength gym
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pendlay has cut ties with Jon North, Donny Shankle and Spencer Moorman

Unhappy Pendlay has cut ties with Jon North, Donny Shankle and Spencer Moorman

• starting strength seminar october 2024
    • starting strength seminar december 2024
    And apparently on bad terms as well.

What a fucking cunt Pendlay is.

Those three along with Pendlay were some of the funniest characters on Youtube. Now the four musketeers have split.

How the fuck is this even possible? Pendlay and Shankle used to fuck women together too. That's how close they were.

Gay. Faggots.
    Last edited by yellowmamba; 05-08-2013 at 05:45 AM.

What happened? I really liked the california strength videos...

This is old news- the most recent has been 2 months now. And Glenn has been in Carolina for over a year now I believe.
    And unless you personally know the parties involved I would stay out of it. They all chose to pursue the path that is best for them professionally and athletically. And it seems like everyone is doing just fine.
    Let it be.

Uh, guys. Glenn left Cal Strength and has been at MuscleDriver in Fort Mill, SC for a while now...

If you like Cal Strength videos, you can still watch them. There is a Cal Strength team.

Good grief, it's like a celebrity divorce. Sometimes things don't quite work and people go their separate ways and wish each other well and it's all fine and good, but everybody wants to find out who was boning whom and addicted to drugs or what not when it's often just a matter of the private day to day just not working for the best. Sometimes it is the bad one, but is it really our business? As for the others, http://www.pendlayforum.com/showpost...1&postcount=77

While I appreciate that perhaps a tabloid-like discussion of every detail of every aspect of someone's life is undesirable, I also understand that if you put yourself, your lifting and your relationships out in the public eye there is a pretty reasonable expectation that people will wonder and become curious. And those same fans who brought you fame on Youtube (for example) might speculate when the details surrounding one's lifting and relationships change. Success has a thousand fathers and failure is an orphan -- everyone's always happy to expound upon their successes but bristles at discussing less savory things.

But personally I don't really care because high bar squats suck

"Yellowmamba" and trolls like him really bring this place down. Every time they get banned they come back with a new name, but it's the same ole trolling.

Spencer Morman chose to stay at California Strength rather than move his entire life across country. Jon and Jessica North left to pursue their dream of running their own gym and team. And Donny Shankle is in Australia teaching seminars and training. And I seriously doubt you know anything of their personal lives.

Quote Originally Posted by KAG View Post
    "Yellowmamba" and trolls like him really bring this place down. Every time they get banned they come back with a new name, but it's the same ole trolling.

Spencer Morman chose to stay at California Strength rather than move his entire life across country. Jon and Jessica North left to pursue their dream of running their own gym and team. And Donny Shankle is in Australia teaching seminars and training. And I seriously doubt you know anything of their personal lives.
    Exactly. Besides, the new MDUSA team is great fun to follow. Life moves on.

starting strength coach development program
    yeah. I wonder how long people expected them to do nothing but compete with no thoughts of a more lucrative career.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast