After reading my last threads comments, they've reflected what i've noticed that my bar path was all over the place because i leaned my torso forward to start, i drove out of the hole with my hips faster than my chest and the bar might have been high.

Today i attempted to break with my knees first and not by leaning my chest forward, drive my hips and quads at the same time up and not back and lastly keep the bar low. How did i do?
I feel i have to sync my hips and quads to drive up and not back into a good morning also i think i might do better if i could shove my knees out more. I also noticed the bar path is far straighter and felt light(assuming because of the bar path).

My deadlift is matching my squat in weight because i found myself doing SLDL's instead of a traditional deadlift a few weeks back and then i read a "70's Big" blog post about setting up for the deadlift and the little cues stuck in my mind for a perfect setup: Stance, Grip, Knees and lift the chest. How did i do? Should i count the fifth rep as a failure? i warmed up with 135 2x5, 185 1x5, 225 1x2 then 245 x 1 with a five minute rest afterwards.