starting strength gym

Thread: Good Stuff From Steve P.

Default Good Stuff From Steve P.

• starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    • starting strength seminar december 2024
    He even mentions the infamous Rippetoe Squat Technique

https://www.youtube.com/watch?x-yt-t...vtgkLpMk#t=305

Thanks for posting this. I enjoy reading his articles on Elite FTS and watching his videos. His gym is located about 15-20 minutes from where I work, and I stopped in for some coaching on a couple of occasions. If you are every in the Philadelphia area, visit the Iron Sport Gym. His Iron Sport Strength Method works very well, and I've had my best success when following it.

Quote Originally Posted by Chebass88 View Post
    Thanks for posting this. I enjoy reading his articles on Elite FTS and watching his videos. His gym is located about 15-20 minutes from where I work, and I stopped in for some coaching on a couple of occasions. If you are every in the Philadelphia area, visit the Iron Sport Gym. His Iron Sport Strength Method works very well, and I've had my best success when following it.
    That's cool that you live so close, Steve seems like a great guy and quite a character.

Definitely. Steve P also has a great essay on training in Bob Whelan / Drew Israel's Iron Nation. He talks about the car flip he did as part of the World's Strongest Man competition, and rowing >500 in the gym.

(There are some other great essays in that book too - from Bill Starr, Jan Dellinger, Dr. Ken, etc.)

Quote Originally Posted by Chebass88 View Post
    Definitely. Steve P also has a great essay on training in Bob Whelan / Drew Israel's Iron Nation. He talks about the car flip he did as part of the World's Strongest Man competition, and rowing >500 in the gym.

(There are some other great essays in that book too - from Bill Starr, Jan Dellinger, Dr. Ken, etc.)
    That looks like a great book. I was just going to order it, but Amazon doesn't accept paypal.

I love Stevey P. He's a proper character. His how to motivate video was brilliant.

starting strength coach development program
    I've trained at Iron Sport a bunch of times. Steve is a good dude mostly and the gym is pretty good especially for the area.