Default Extremely slow progress and transitioning to TM Phase II

• starting strength seminar october 2024
    • starting strength seminar december 2024
    BW 175
    Squat 315 x 5
    Dead Lift 395 x 5
    Bench 259 x 5
    Press 167.5 x 5

I've been following TM phase I for 13 weeks and have had great results on every lift.

Squat, Dead Lift and Bench are still progressing but very slowly at only a pound or two a week.

The ID set of 5 feels extremely hard and the final rep has been a gut check each time but I feel like I can add a pound or so and keep going. It has been like that for the last 4 weeks.

The press is stalled out. I have not made any of the changes suggested for VD in book such as adding a set or raising intensity and dropping reps.

The book says to plan to drop to 3s rather than missing reps on ID and dropping to 3s.

So, should I attempt to tweak VD as suggested in the book even though 5x5 has been and is working on the other lifts, or advance to phase II on the press?

Also, how much should progress slow on the other lifts before moving into phases II? Wait for stall or close to it?

If VD 5x5 is progressing don't change that. Keep going up. Sounds like your ID 5RMs are stalling. Start working in heavier sets of 3, 2, 1 as per PPST3