starting strength gym

Thread: Starting Strength Coach in West Palm Beach (South Florida)?

Default Starting Strength Coach in West Palm Beach (South Florida)?

• starting strength seminar october 2024
    • starting strength seminar december 2024
    • starting strength seminar february 2025
    I am on my 4th week of the Starting Strength novice program. With respect to technique, I have been doing my best to follow the 3rd edition book and the DVD. I have been video taping myself to evaluate my technique. I have successfully ironed out multiple issues with the (4) "main" lifts - however, I am still struggling somewhat with perfecting my squat technique.

I searched the directory of Starting Strength coaches - and I do not see a certified Starting Strength coach in South Florida (I live in West Palm Beach). Can any of the coaches on this forum or any of the members who live in South Florida direct me to a local coach whose technique is in accord with SS?

Thanks for your time!

We'll ask ...

Default Follow-up

Hey, everyone.

This is a follow-up on my original post. Was anybody able to come up with any recommendations for SS coaching in the West Palm Beach area?

Also, since posting my original message, I did find Harbor City CrossFit in Melbourne, FL (about 2 hours north of West Palm Beach). It looks like Starting Strength did some sort of event there a few years ago. The facility is owned by Michael and Donna Manning (husband/wife) - on their website, they list that that they are Starting Strength coaches. However, I don't find them in the Coaches Directory on StartingStrength.com - why is that? At this point, it seems like Habor City CrossFit may be my best choice for one-on-one coaching...

Any thoughts? Thanks!