starting strength gym

Thread: Now this is how it's done

That video had some good material in there- Chris is a good communicator and his stuff on abdominal bracing for a neutral spine has been a useful cue for me in the past.

One question: what do you get out of opening up your threads with "Now this is how it's done" or "Now this is a great article" (in reference to Nuckols' Red Pill squatting article)?

Quote Originally Posted by CJ Gotcher View Post
    One question: what do you get out of opening up your threads with "Now this is how it's done" or "Now this is a great article" (in reference to Nuckols' Red Pill squatting article)?
    I think a certain refutation of the house rules is implied.

More like trolling? All that trolling is just going to end in being cat-fished

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_yWxB9VW0c

Quote Originally Posted by CJ Gotcher View Post
    That video had some good material in there- Chris is a good communicator and his stuff on abdominal bracing for a neutral spine has been a useful cue for me in the past.

I should have clarified... This thread is to refute what I first thought about the Nuckols thread.
    Nuckols goes off the deep end end with technical mumbo jumbo, Duffin gives solid meat & potatoes information.

Did you see the guy's knees start to come in on the way up as the weight got heavier?

I found this old video, it's very impressive. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qekutdUn7QM

starting strength coach development program
    No time to watch this right now, but Duffin's life story is pretty amazing. Growing up in a "back to the land" hippie family, living homeless in the woods northwest of me, this guy is driven beyond belief.