starting strength gym

Thread: Nike Romaleo? do these fit me right?

Default Nike Romaleo? do these fit me right?

• starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    • starting strength seminar december 2024
    So any way I just got my nike romaleos. This is my first pair of lifting shoes. I can fit into a 9 in nike air running shoes but can also wear an 8.5 in my air force ones. My toes have kinda been hurting while standing on my feet all day at work so I thought I should get my romeloes in 9.5.
    Im trying them on right now and they seem to fit but I have about a thumbs length space or a little less on both sides. Do you think I will be sorry when they break in, or is this normal? I don't want to send them back and then get ones that end up hurting my feet, but I also don't want these to break in and get too big. Thanks and sorry for my neurotic question but I don't want to have to buy another pair.

I always judge my shoes on two things. Do they have enough toe room, and is there any heel slippage? As long as there is toe room and my heels are secure I am good with them. Hope that helps.

it does thanks, are they supposed to feel normal walking in? the straps are going to keep from slipping out. I wish I could try the 9's. My heels are actually sliding up on one side a little. Im thinking I should go with the 9's, but am afraid those wont fit and then I will be stuck with them, not sure if they let you return them again.

You went through Rogue I assume? Give them a call. All I've ever heard is good things about them, I would assume they'd help you out a ton.

thanks.

I just measured my foot at the shoe store and it says I'm a ten which is unreliable since any shoe in a ten is way to big. The chucks I have but don't wear are an 8.5

I sent them back for the 9's. Besides being a little too big, they did seem awesome and that my form would feel more natural.
    Last edited by MEbigUsmall; 08-11-2010 at 03:32 PM.

well I just got my size 9's in the mail and Im glad I made the switch. They fit nice and snug now.

starting strength coach development program
    Glad to hear it!