starting strength gym

Thread: Lifting near Everett WA?

Default Lifting near Everett WA?

• starting strength seminar october 2024
    • starting strength seminar december 2024
    Bit of a shot in the dark here... but I am looking for a new gym to start lifting at and there isn't shit around where I live and can't find anything on line in the everett area so I wanted to see if anyone on here knows of places that are decent.

Obviously wanna be able to use chalk, have fucking round plates (had enough fun with the billion sided ones) and access to bumper plates.

I hope you find something...I live in Lynnwood and work out at LA Fitness. There's not much around the north end, I tried looking around for a while but couldn't find anything that wasn't crossfit.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Lynnwood CrossFit has an entire Powerlifting section and Powerlifting team. That is where I trained last year. Highly recommend both the gym and the people there.

Yah I think the whole bumper plate scenario will be impossible without ending up at a crossfit area. I went and got some coaching from Eastside strength and conditioning a while back and realized what a real gym is like.. Drives me nuts that there is nothing like that up north. I live on Camano Island but go to school in Everett so anything much more south than that is just not worth it to me.

I will look into Lynnwood crossfit though I ran across them like last week when I was searching around but it seemed like they were only doing crossfit. I will definitely look into em more though thanks for the advice.