starting strength gym

Thread: General Thanks

Default General Thanks

• starting strength seminar december 2024
    • starting strength seminar february 2025
    • starting strength seminar april 2025
    Jordan,

I just wanted to reiterate here my thanks for your work here in the forum and on your website. As I mentioned in passing at the Oakland meet this past weekend, it's been quite helpful in my general training and appreciate the time and effort it takes to post comments and reply to questions on top of everything else.

Also, I think I speak for everyone else who was a the meet - your lifts were impressive and you should give Campitelli more grief.

Jeff.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Illingworth View Post
    Jordan,

I just wanted to reiterate here my thanks for your work here in the forum and on your website. As I mentioned in passing at the Oakland meet this past weekend, it's been quite helpful in my general training and appreciate the time and effort it takes to post comments and reply to questions on top of everything else.

Also, I think I speak for everyone else who was a the meet - your lifts were impressive and you should give Campitelli more grief.

Jeff.
    Thanks Jeff! It was great to meet you and nice lifting yourself buddy

I would give Tom more trouble, but then again I don't want to piss off my hype man either.