starting strength gym

Thread: Since the NFL is in the news: Weekend Archives: Reflections In Iron -- Mike Webster

Default Since the NFL is in the news: Weekend Archives: Reflections In Iron -- Mike Webster

• starting strength seminar october 2024
    • starting strength seminar december 2024

Awesome read. I was born the same year as Mike Webster so I kind of grew up watching him play. (Unfortunately, I wasn't a Steelers fan but one couldn't help but respect what a team they assembled in those years.) The quintessential player and quite a man. They don't make too many of his kind anymore.

I remember watching Mike Webster. The man was a true gladiator on the the field and in the gym.

I’ve read every article on the Starting Strength website and this is my favorite. The Steelers were my team growing up and Mike Webster was my favorite player. If anybody out there hasn’t seen “League of Denial” on the PBS show, Frontline. It’s a must-see

Every father/son that is into strength training should read this article. I'll admit to not knowing who Mike Webster was before reading this and it was still a great read.