starting strength gym
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Corporate Culture of the Aasgaard Company

Default The Corporate Culture of the Aasgaard Company

• starting strength seminar december 2024
    • starting strength seminar february 2025
    • starting strength seminar april 2025

I’ve never been interested in politics, but I have to say I like this Libertarian thing.

Great article — this shit keeps me sane.

You may not be interested in politics. But politics is interested in you.

I wish that was the culture of the corporation I work for. Keep up the good work Rip.

Quote Originally Posted by JoshK View Post
    I wish that was the culture of the corporation I work for. Keep up the good work Rip.
    Second that.

I also wish the Starting Strength training program and core values could be brought into high schools in Britain. Educate the young for the benefit of society in the future.

Free people accomplish more than subjects, accomplishment being the basis for a healthy relationship with oneself and others.
    This is interesting, and worth reflecting upon.

Jordan Peterson expresses an idea which I think is of the same family, but deeper. That is it not accomplishment itself that is foundational, but rather the particular state of being required to successfully mine the border of chaos and order for meaning.

Honesty and courage (which I see as two sides of the same coin) are essential tools in this process, and the heroic archetype is built directly on this idea.

It is the sine qua non of meaningful accomplishment.

Curious Rip...as a fellow small business owner (LLC moving to an S Corp) who shares a similar position on government - what do you think of the PPP/Cares act and overall SBA plan right now for small business?

I'll believe they can do it when I see it done. Go ahead an apply for it, but these people are utterly incompetent. Don't count on them -- money is never free.

This may be one of the best articles ever posted on the web site. Thanks for this Rip, from one clear thinking American to another.

starting strength coach development program
    In regards to the PPP, remember that it is a "first come, first serve" program with less than 25% of the funding it needs, but it is required by law to prioritize loans to minority or women owned business first (Yes, in direct violation of the equal rights amendment of the constitution). It is also required to prioritize veteran-owned businesses (this part is constitutional).

If you have not already applied, chances of getting a loan are currently small.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast