starting strength gym

Thread: Victoza and Strength Training

Default Victoza and Strength Training

• starting strength seminar october 2024
    • starting strength seminar december 2024
    I saw in another thread that you were researching Victoza for a client. I'm wondering, did you discovered anything of importance as it relates to strength training? Are there any issues or concerns to look out for?

I did no 'research." I read the same Wikipedia page on Liraglutide that you did.

I was on Victoza for awhile during my LP right after I was diagnosed as a type 2 diabetic. It didn't seem to impact anything one way or the other.

After a few more months of training, I was able to get off it and not require any needles. I liked that better.

I was on it for a while too and stopped. Training and eating less sugary foods has brought my a1c and fasting glucose back to high normal range, lipids excellent. the doctors are very happy with the results but i didnt tell them that i stopped taking the pen. while on it i got lighter but my goal is to squat 405x5. once i hit that, i will see how lean i can get while keeping that squat. mark, have you heard any observations from your client on the pen?

He's not an informed client.