starting strength gym
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What's Rip drive?

Default What's Rip drive?

• starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    • starting strength seminar december 2024
    Well Rip, I am quite certain I have read pretty much all the threads on this board, and I don't recall any mention of your choice of transportation. I realize this has nothing to do with barbells (unless of course it is a truck that you haul barbells with), but it's a topic my friends and I have been wondering about for a while. My guess is an American full size truck, perhaps 10yrs old or so? Anyhow, thankyou for your time spent answering our questions.

I have a 2003 Valkyrie, a 1995 300ZX, a 1990 300ZX, and a 1988 Chevy pickup. Since I am out of the horse business I don't need as much truck as I used to drive. But I have had a fast car for 20 years. It spoils a guy.

Really? 300ZX? Never would thought you as a Nissan guy. I figured a Rip approved fast car would be a 'Cuda or a Chevelle.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Haha, I thought you were using 'Rip Drive' as a new slang term for 'Hip Drive.'

What about your hybrid?

My Z-cars make a Chevelle feel like a dump truck. I have driven Toyotas or Nissans for 30 years when I wasn't driving a Chevy truck.

Me and my college friends valeted for the oldest continuous five star restaurant in America. Got the chance to drive everything. All things being equal the Japanese build the funnest most agile fast cars in the world that a normal person can afford. Yes, better than the Europeans.

The Nissan 300, the Mazda RX-7, and the Toyota Supra were our favorite cars to drive.

That '95 gen ZX is my favorite sports car--one of the best looking cars. Nice taste!

Well the Chevy truck is exactly what I had pictured, but the Z cars really caught me off gaurd. Do they at least have small block Chevy motors swapped in place of the stock turbo motors?

starting strength coach development program
    I'm assuming twin turbos in the zx's, right Rip?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast