starting strength gym

Thread: Starting strength method in Italy

Default Starting strength method in Italy

• starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    • starting strength seminar december 2024
    Hi Mark,

I’m from Italy and I just wanted to share this brief story with you.
    Two tears ago I opened a gym knowing I was taking a big risk since there are plenty of other places where people train around my area. I wanted to be different and since the very beginning I decided to expose all my clients to the principles of the starting strength method. Two years later I have a client retention rate of 93% which dwarfs that of any gym nearby but most importantly ALL my clients regardless of age and gender got stronger. And more people are coming in every week since I guess word of mouth is the most potent form of advertising in a small market.Happy, stronger clients bring more clients.

So through this post I just wanted to express my gratitude for all the work (books, articles, videos etc.) that you so carefully keep putting together as it continues to serve as an invaluable source of information helping me improve the way I approach my job as a strength coach every day. And,if you ever find yourself on this side of the world, I will gladly present you with a fine bottle of Chianti which is the perfect match for the sirloin steak.

Best,

Massimiliano Cecchin - owner of Fitness Studio