starting strength gym

Thread: considering another of your programs

Default considering another of your programs

• starting strength seminar october 2024
    • starting strength seminar december 2024
    Hi Coach: My son has been running SSLP for 6 months with 2 resets and has made fantastic gains, and wants to move on to one of your programs, he sees the gains i have been making on your GGW and we wanted to purchase another of your programs but don't know which of your programs can be run for him at 22 years old keeping in mind we have minimal equipment. Power rack , dip and chin bar but no dumbbells. also can they be adapted to a Monday,Wed.Fri. schedule as we both spot for each other? Thanks

He'll do good on the KSC Texas Method or the KSC Method for Raw Power lifting.

Thanks Andy: Do both of these allow to train with minimal Equipment? will order him up one later this week. I am so pleased with his progression,he started SSLP in August at 160 lbs body weight and just yesterday he hopped on the scale and weighed in at 190!! ohh to be 21 again!! we met with a SS Coach over the holidays and learned a ton of info, he figure s my son should be at 220 by summer and he did mention he should enter a few meets, i know he really wants to keep on a M,W,F schedule can either of these be adapted to that 3 day a week template?
    Thanks Again

Fairly minimal on both. I have DBs programmed into the raw PLing program, but you could sub with something else. TM is pretty bare bones