starting strength gym

Thread: Do-wins 2011- could use some help

Default Do-wins 2011- could use some help

• starting strength seminar december 2024
    • starting strength seminar february 2025
    Hi folks, I am currently lifting in Chucks, which is fine but not at all optimal.
    I am looking to buy those shoes(since Rips shoes are constantly out of stock for my size)
    http://www.roguefitness.com/rogue-we...ting-shoes.php

I read this:
    "All 2010 Do-Wins run one half size smaller than a typical running shoes and one half size larger than a pair of Chuck Taylors. So if a size 10 athletic shoe (nike,adidas,etc) fits you nice and tight, then a size 9.5 Do-Win should fit. If you wear a size 9 Chuck, then a size 9.5 Do-Win should fit. Keep in mind the “shape” of your foot may have some bearing on how the shoe fits; wider or narrower feet may fit a little different."

My asics shoe size is 11 so does my adidas, and the chucks are 10.5, I have some shoes sized 10.5(nike, puma), which according to the above statement makes no sense at all somehow.

Wondering what shoe size I should get in such case? I thought going with 10.5?

I would just buy the damn shoes and replace them incase I need a bigger size, but I am not buying from the US, and the 35 dollars shipping+ customs+ time(6 weeks?) are just too great

Hope this is the write forums for the matter

I wear 11.5 and 12 depending on the shoe. I tried 11, 12, and 11.5 in the pendlay do-wins. In that order because I'm a moron. 11.5 is the right size for me. I'd say go with 10.5 for you.

Thanks, wow that was fast!
    What's your chucks size btw, if u have a pair?

I don't have a pair, sorry.

just got my pair of 2011 rogue do wins and i wear 11.5 in adidas i ordered 11s and they fit fine for me.

starting strength coach development program
    My husband wears a 10.5 in Nike and New Balance and he went with the 10.5 in the 2011 Do-wins and they fit perfect.