starting strength gym

Thread: Musings | Daniel Oakes

Default Musings | Daniel Oakes

• starting strength seminar october 2024
    • starting strength seminar december 2024
    • starting strength seminar february 2025
    Let's think like true adults for a minute about something that's all over the news: Ukraine. most of us reading this don't live in Ukraine, so do any of us really know what's going on over there? When I took a minute to think earnestly, I realized that I actually have no idea what's happening in Ukraine...

Read more

Jesus. Between this and Tucker’s monologue yesterday I think it’s time to get some sunshine and step away from the screens.

I like the theme of the article but I think you've missed one of your self-admitted unknowings:

Most of our ancestors were struggling to find a few sour berries. And people died skinny. Now we're whining about being fat and dying at 70. Our ancestors barely got to 25. It's perverse.
    I don't think that's true (also I admit I don't know). I think many of our early ancestors lived to 70. And I think many of them did it while only encountering the occasional acute source of stress/struggle.

Quote Originally Posted by jwbucha View Post
    Jesus. Between this and Tucker’s monologue yesterday I think it’s time to get some sunshine and step away from the screens.
    Yeah, but Musser is worse.

Quote Originally Posted by stef View Post
    Yeah, but Musser is worse.
    John? Ok. Yes. I wasn't familiar. First result that came up:

Say the Word | John F Musser

Wow.