starting strength gym
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I need some help buying a belt

Unhappy I need some help buying a belt

• starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    • starting strength seminar december 2024
    Ok so i was looking to buy an elitefts economy single prong belt but Im not sure what size I need. I fucked up the sizing on another belt that I got. It was way too big that the last hole felt loose. Any help would be appreciated.

rude question out of the blue - how fat are you Jake? I used my clothing measurement around the waist, but since a belt is pulled tight I need a tighter measurement than a tape round th belly button.

anyway, go to the best belts site, they have a measurement procedure which should help.

One of the guys who occasionally trains with us recently acquired the Rogue Economy Belt. He walked around like a rooster for a couple weeks, until my Best Belt came in. Then he just sort of hung his head and said "I should have got one of those."

Buy from the Bests. You won't regret it. And use their website's instructions for measuring (pull the tape measure tight around your natural waist at the navel). If you're concerned about it being too big, ask them to put some extra holes in it. That's the beauty of a custom-made product.

Quote Originally Posted by Mahogany View Post
    One of the guys who occasionally trains with us recently acquired the Rogue Economy Belt. He walked around like a rooster for a couple weeks, until my Best Belt came in. Then he just sort of hung his head and said "I should have got one of those."

Buy from the Bests. You won't regret it. And use their website's instructions for measuring (pull the tape measure tight around your natural waist at the navel). If you're concerned about it being too big, ask them to put some extra holes in it. That's the beauty of a custom-made product.
    The first paragraph made me laugh.

The second paragraph is the truth. I used the Best's measuring procedure, and my belt came perfectly sized to the middle hole.

Where ever you buy ask them for something like this

http://goodlift.cz/velikosti.asp?lan...25998834647427

Let them specify the first and the last hole. Also knowing if you like to get leaner of fatter might be usefull.

Quote Originally Posted by Mahogany View Post

Should i get the athlete one or the prime cut?

If you really want the best... http://www.bobsbelts.com/

But if you want the ultimate, go with beltapalooza

Best Belts, I have two.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Meshuggah View Post
    If you really want the best... http://www.bobsbelts.com/
    I'm starting to think Meshuggah works for bob's belts

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast