starting strength gym

Thread: Looking for training partners in Western MA

Default Looking for training partners in Western MA

• starting strength seminar october 2024
    • starting strength seminar december 2024
    • starting strength seminar february 2025
    This is my first time on the forum. I'm looking for a training partner or two in or around the Pittsfield, MA area. I have been benching, dead lifting, and pressing following SS for quite a while, but I have only recently moved to a gym with a squat rack so I am starting on that LP now. I'm hoping there may be some people in my area doing SS or 5/3/1 that would want to get together and train. If there is please let me know!

my god... I didn't realize there was that much Mass out there in the west! If you are ever up for the trip me and a friend opened a gym in Cambridge and most of the people there are doing SS, Texas or an Oly program. We have a great lifting atmosphere and we could make it worth the trip as far as a good long training session, grilling and having some drinks at the gym. We are open saturdays which would likely work better than a week night.

Heres a link to the facebook page. huge pain in the ass to find anything on the page so just let me know if you have any questions.

http://http://www.facebook.com/#!/CambridgeStrengthAndConditioning

If you are looking for assistance with the lifts we can also help out with that.

Micah Deshaies
    Last edited by mdeshaies; 07-17-2012 at 02:25 PM. Reason: link not working

Thanks man that sounds great. I could use all the help I can get on the lifts, and I'm always up for drinks so I'll have to take you up on it! I have a brother in Boston so I head down the pike from time to time. I'll get ahold of you on Facebook before I make the trip...thanks again!