starting strength gym

Thread: Strength Club?

Default Strength Club?

• starting strength seminar december 2024
    • starting strength seminar february 2025
    I may be late to the party but have you guys seen this?

Strength Club

Not a bad service but when the email popped up it was titled "starting Strength Mobile App". I was under the initial impression that this was something from your organization. Again, not a bad service but did not appreciate seemingly deceptive tactics.

Appreciate what you do!

Mike

Thanks for keeping an eye out, Mike. Strength Club is in beta testing to be a replacement for the Starting Strength App. It's a more flexible training log that includes templates from Starting Strength, Practical Programming, and Barbell Prescription.

Mick has opened it up to paid beta testers as he finishes development, so you probably received an email because you're either a SS App user or added yourself to his mailing list at some point. We'll let Mick come up here and give more details whenever Australia wakes up.

See more info here: Post your ideas for upcoming features here

Call me old fashioned but i still prefer pen and paper.

Cool. That makes sense. It looked like it was affiliated but then when I started digging around I could find no mention of SS, other than referencing the books. Anyway, I did sign up. It looks like a great way to take some of the guess work out of various programs. Good stuff.

shabu is offline Starting Strength App Developer

Quote Originally Posted by mdemauro View Post
    I may be late to the party but have you guys seen this?

Strength Club

Not a bad service but when the email popped up it was titled "starting Strength Mobile App". I was under the initial impression that this was something from your organization. Again, not a bad service but did not appreciate seemingly deceptive tactics.

Appreciate what you do!

Mike
    Hey Mike,

sorry about that, the emails go out from my shabu account which the "from" name is Starting Strength Mobile app. I'll change that so its going out from our strength club email, that way there's no confusion about whether this is an official product or not.

starting strength coach development program
    The first rule of Strength Club is that you don’t talk about Strength Club.