starting strength gym
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm never doing that again

Default I'm never doing that again

• starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    • starting strength seminar december 2024
    I just answered 43 or 44 form checks today. I doubt I will be so foolish as to do that again.

You just need more GPP to improve your work capacity, brah.

(Seriously, thanks, your comments are very educational.)

3 pages of new stuff. Way to go Tom, good job.

Thank you so much for your efforts and Thanks to all the coaches who are contributing to the forum, you all have been of much help!

Hey Tom,

Has there been any thought given to creating a separate SSC form check sub Forum? Might keep the questions and the checks separate. You could even relegate new SSC’s to doing some time on the form check forum!

Thanks Tom, your time and expertise are much appreciated.

Do you do paid online form coaching?

We've kicked around the idea of charging for form checks. The logistics of the operation coupled with a nebulous definition of the product that would be provided has often gotten in the way. Most SSCs are much brighter than I am don't spend nearly as much of their time here watching and commenting on videos. As they would not be paid, there is no way to compel them to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Campitelli View Post
    We've kicked around the idea of charging for form checks. The logistics of the operation coupled with a nebulous definition of the product that would be provided has often gotten in the way. Most SSCs are much brighter than I am don't spend nearly as much of their time here watching and commenting on videos. As they would not be paid, there is no way to compel them to do so.
    I know I may be hung, drawn and quartered for mentioning this but what about making the entire site pay only? I know I would fork over the money, considering the quality of information and individuals that make all of this happen.

Comrade, this is your sacrifice for the Motherland! There is no personal gain in our society. We must work harder for Mother Russia!

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronH View Post
    I know I may be hung, drawn and quartered for mentioning this but what about making the entire site pay only? I know I would fork over the money, considering the quality of information and individuals that make all of this happen.
    It has been discussed, but I think it is very unlikely to occur.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyGun View Post
    Comrade, this is your sacrifice for the Motherland! There is no personal gain in our society. We must work harder for Mother Russia!
    So true. As our homie, Karl, was fond of saying, "from each according to his ability."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast