starting strength gym

Thread: Hip flexor injury?

Default Hip flexor injury?

• starting strength seminar october 2024
    • starting strength seminar december 2024
    • starting strength seminar february 2025
    So last Sunday after my session I noticed a little pain of sorts around my ASIS and that general area. The next day it was just some general discomfort. The following say it felt better, I still lifted I went light and then the following day after the second session the "area" was quite sore when I lifted my leg to my chest. I know this is hip flexor related.

When I sit I have discomfort in the area and right now the pain has extended in a diagonal type fashion almost to my belly button. I've iced the area and I have a session scheduled tomorrow (I missed one due to the injury).

I guess one of my main questions is could this be a hernia? I've had an inguinal hernia before and the discomfort seems too far off in relation to my scar on the opposite side of my body. When my leg is close to my chest I feel a twitching of sorts.

EDIT: I've checked possibly a million times for a bulge but nothing has appeared.

EDIT: After I did a few twists with my torso I felt my oblique-ish area go a little wonky like a pain of sorts and stretched diagonally.

Sorry this message seems choppy and what not I'm on a mobile and can't type worth shit.

Thanks for any responses
    Last edited by làidir_sq; 03-19-2011 at 09:30 PM.