I recently had a schedule change that has limited my time to trainUp to this date I was following a Texas method routine training Monday, Wednesday, Friday. Now I have about 30-45 minutes to train between Monday thorugh Friday, weekends are off limits due to countless responsabilities. So I'm thinking of doing a 4 day a week split as suggested on PP. Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday. Also, I'll be training when I wake up in the morning right before going to work, sometime between 2-3am I'm thinking Monday and Thursday squats/deadlifts and assistance and Tuesday and Friday bench/press and assitance. Probably one main lift and one assistance lift per day. I don't think I could handle anymore.
1.- Should I alternate heavy and light days (Monday: heavy squat/dl, Tuesday: light press/bench, Thursday: light squat/dl, Friday: heavy press/bench) or do you have a better suggestion for me?
2.- What type of rep/set range would you suggest for the different training days on my main lifts and assistance lifts?
3.- I'm thinking front squats/rdls as assistance for the squat/dl days depending on which would be the main lift. Does that sound right, or do you have any other suggestions?
4.- As assistance for the pressing days I would use chinups and dips. Does that sound right, or do you have any other suggestions?

Anyway Mark, I know it's a bunch of questions, but I'm a bit confussed and in PP the 4 day split chapter is not as detailed as other methods (Texas, Bill Starr). I would appreciate any feedback I can get from you. Thanks.