starting strength gym
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone else having issues with Rogue Canada?

Default Anyone else having issues with Rogue Canada?

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Ordered shoes and SS book nearly a month ago, e-check cleared 2 weeks ago and I have had no acknowledgement of an order from Rogue. Sent emails to Rogue and was told Rogue Canada would contact me, I've been calling Rogue Canada (no answer) and left a message a week ago, nothing.

I was impressed with the customer service from my first order, but I'm gettin impatient and frustrated. Anyone else have similar issues? Or am I being a dick?

I am curious as well. I live in Southern Alberta and I'll be ordering some shoes and bumpers from there to pick up when I'm in Edmonton during the summer (have not yet ordered). I would try calling the US office and see if they can light a fire underneath their ass. Or at least get a reply. Keep me posted if you don't mine.

Pretty poor customer service if they won't even reply to messages.

You're not being a dick, that is piss-poor service. What kind of POS backwards operation can't get an in-print book delivered within a month, and can't be assed to answer the customer service line.

You ought to see if you can reverse the charges and take your business to a legitimate retailer.

Send an email directly to Bill and let him know. That is very unlike Rogue. I usually get replies to my emails within the hour.

Been calling them all morning, and no one picks up.

Called the US store and the guy I spoke to said he couldn't really do much other than pass the info along to the Cdn store. A little disappointed they couldn't do more than that, but at least the order shows up in their system.

If this was any other company, I would have told them to send my money back, but I really like Rogue and want to give them the benefit of the doubt.

TBone - where could I get Bill's email? Didn't see it in the site, just a general question form, that I filled out last week.

Strange. I emailed them last night regarding my Rip shoes falling apart, and I had a response around lunch today. Not from any Bill character, but at least someone. When I ordered the shoes, it felt like an eternity before I got them (three or four weeks I believe).

Jon

Quote Originally Posted by Burnsie View Post
    TBone - where could I get Bill's email? Didn't see it in the site, just a general question form, that I filled out last week.
    The last few emails I have sent to team@roguefitness.com have all been answered directly by Bill.

Thank you. I will email and report back.

I sent an email to Rogue, explaining the situation and my frustration with this order. I received a reply within about 30min, stating that they would be contacting the Rogue Canada owner. We'll see how long it is before I hear anything from Rogue Canada.

starting strength coach development program
    Ok, so the owner just called me and has restored some of my faith in the company. I was told a skid went missing and they still haven't found it. He said he sent out an email regarding the delay, but I never got it. I'm told that they will be sending something out today or tomorrow (my book at least, but don't know if I'll receive the shoes as last I checked my size was out of stock and I seem to have got the last one of the batch). So still a little frustrated, but at least I'll get my stuff in the near future.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast