starting strength gym
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: need some opinions. Please

Default need some opinions. Please

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    having some pain for about 2 months now, and dr doesnt know.

its in my right arm, i thought it was the rotator cuff but was hard to pin ppoint always. Till last week i had my gf give me a massage and strip out my shoulder area, the next day i woke up in pain like normal but when i went to touh my arm there was a smal area that was VERY sore,like if i went for deep tissue massage and had some bad scar tissue stripped.

the area is at the base of the front and side delt, kind of betwwen my bi and tri... yes its a tricky spot to describe.

i had t0 give up pressing, barbell bench press. Doing wall push ups, broomstick stretching and flat bunch with dumbells everything seem to be getting better, untill i spent 2 hours at my computer playing a game and the pain out of no where got incredibly bad using my mouse.

ive tried goggling this, seen my dr and have hit a wall, iv always got great advice here so im gonna try my luck here.

thanks in advance.

I'm not sure I can help you, but take an anatomy chart off the internet and mark the spot that hurts on it. It might help identify the anatomical structure involved.

Find a new doctor.

im living a broad and dont have a family doctor, so i gotta ddrop 65-90 bucks a visit a gamble if its a knowledgeable dr or a old dinosaur.

ive looked at charts, i cant see anything , tendon or muscle in that exact location. haha i have ghost injury

i JUST found a chart done by a 5 year old it looks like, it showing the brachialis has a white bit (tedon?) that intersect at that point.

Do you partake in crossfit?

Quote Originally Posted by f4thpathway View Post
    Do you partake in crossfit?
    You only posted that because you know I am in the process of getting completely drunk. I KNOW IT.

no , i was dong starting strength for 2 years, no cross fit. i gained about 40lbs fromSS and now going to do body recomp next week for how ever long it takes.

im guessing its over use of my arm as a compuer nerd an long time life injury, or maybe from holding the bar when i squat since m so tight in my upperback and arms and such... i dont really know.

It hurt alot on my bench, but i wa still able to pressfor abou 6 weeks after it starte to hurt on bench. Now both kill, but the light dumbell flat bench works well it hurts th first 3-4 reps an after blood is in the area there is no pain.

I am simply sifting through the forensic discovery process by eliminating the obvious causes. Honestly.

I'm facerapping because you're getting drunk. And I cant get out of the bath tub.

Conduct ROM drills and determine where and what. Any rubbing, snapping, grinding, pain shooting up the neck?

starting strength coach development program
    none, like i sad i couldnt pin point the area and chalked it up as rotater cuff injury till i got the massage ad teh next day i had no pain until i touched teh area ad it was VERY sore o teh touch, not sure i it was bruised as i have a full black tattoo covering the area.

some cracking around teh clavicle and shoulder socket, but the pain is def isolated to that small area at the top of the brachialis that meets the bottom of teh delt

thanks, i think ill join th party and sit in y bath tub too

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast