starting strength gym

Thread: Stomach sickness and next workout

Default Stomach sickness and next workout

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Hey!
    So last night i awoke at 4 am puking (virus). I stopped puking around 12. Was pretty much only puking bile (got to keep my last meal to 95%). Did not eat breakfeast and lunch but im gonna eat dinner and evening meal. Gonna try to make up my lost calories tomorrow.

Im doing the 4 day split from pp3 and on monday i got my int bench/volume press done. Today was gonna be squat/ de dl. Was thinking about doing them tomorrow.

Do you think i will need any change in load (please say NO). Also do you think the rest of the week will be affected (say no dammit)

Also i asked you about immiflex a while ago and you said that you did not think it did anything by itself. Not sure what that meant? You dont think it helps the immune system or just that it does not increase strength? I was thinking about ordering some to help fight things like this with my toddler at home

Thanks for a great forum and i really enjoyed the belt article you and rip wrote!

Do you think i will need any change in load (please say NO). Also do you think the rest of the week will be affected (say no dammit)
    Yes and yes. Sorry you got sick man, that blows. Hope you feel better!!!

Also i asked you about immiflex a while ago and you said that you did not think it did anything by itself. Not sure what that meant? You dont think it helps the immune system or just that it does not increase strength? I was thinking about ordering some to help fight things like this with my toddler at home
    I don't think it helps the immune system or strength based on the data.

Thanks for a great forum and i really enjoyed the belt article you and rip wrote!
    Thanks!

I got food poisoning about two summers ago that saw me lose about 10% of my body weight over the course of a day and a half. Once the eliminations ended and I was able to restart eating food the weight came back on at about the same rate. However, it took me about 14 days after my weight had normalized before my performance did.