starting strength gym

Thread: Shoulder Pain,

Default Shoulder Pain,

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    The pain in my rotators has actually gotten better once i threw in the bench press, started it at 140lbs, today did 180 3x5 with no pain. Reread the bench press technique part and made a big difference, i grabbed that bar in the correct position and felt like Rip at this prime probably did lol.. Reread the power clean and felt like a soviet union weightlifter except with 125lbs on the bar.. Squat w/belt @230 3×5, BP@180 3x5, Deads @275 1x5, Press @125 3×5 no belt. No assistance work yet

Good work. Do you have an earlier log? Is this the beginning of your log but have posted elsewhere? Keep it up.

Posted elsewhere, Im rereading the book and redoing the program after a layoff and injury.. Started from scratch at all lifts and feeling that groove again Thanks!!

Finished off the week good!! SQ@235 3x5 w/belt, problably didnt need it, Press@130 3×5 beltless and DL@285 1x5!! Once I stall the 1st time i will DL every t days and add chin upd and Good mornings since theres no back extensions here at my own barbell club