starting strength gym

Thread: "cardiac erethism", cant sleep, can't recover. What template should i use?

Default "cardiac erethism", cant sleep, can't recover. What template should i use?

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Hi Andy,

i have this condition for the last two months that doesn't allow me to sleep, my recovery is shit now. It's a nervous system disease that excites the heart ( very strong heartbeats ) and makes me feel it inside my head

i feel weak, can't sustain body tightness for too long during training etc

My squat went from 350 to 300 in one week after not being able to sleep 3 consecutive days, the other lifts are not progressing but not regressing, i don't train full body anymore and only go to gym when i feel rested. Every squat workout is shit

a 2 day per week routine would be better ? or should i just quit for a while and then back to LP (i was doing HLM)?

Thank you in avance

Is the condition correctable/treatable? I don't know anything about this specific ailment. However, when you can't/don't sleep then any type of progressive programming scheme is going to get fucked up. You'll have to take advantage of your good days and just do what you can on your shitty days.