Training Log: Dozer's Training Log

Height: 175cm (5ft 9in)
BW: 99kg (218 lbs)
Working weight:
SQ - 100, 105, 110x5 (225, 235, 245lbs)
DL - 120x5 (265lbs)

Notes:
I've been very thorough on this issue in my training log and don't want to post a wall of text here so here is the short version:
Approximately 11 days ago I injured my Right SI-joint while I was squatting 147.5x4 (325lbs). Since then I'm trying to get back into lifting.
The most troublesome lifts are the SQ and mainly DLs. I can SQ pain free atm as long as I brace hard and stay tight all over, if I show just little of sign of looseness in my core my SI-joint reacts. Deadlifts are a complete different thing thought - Warm-ups were pain free. On the working set I felt my right SI-joint area tighten up mid-set (around rep 3-5). It was stiff for about 5mins after the set and remained achy for a couple of hours post-workout, evolved into a constant dull pain in the evening. The stiffness appeared halfway through the ascent – bar @ knee level, during the push with the feet. I was bracing hard and nothing was loose.

I've analysed my lifts and I can't find any form flaws that's why I'm posting this form check to make sure form is OK so I can focus on other variables. I've been contemplating switching to sumo DL as conventional seems to trigger my SI-joint but I'm still not sure (can you give your thoughts on that).