Ever since I was a 12 year old boy I have been "lifting" (currently 28). For as long as I can remember, I have wanted to be a big, strong, man. Unfortunately, my teens were wrought with advice of "low weight, high reps in order to get big like the body builders". This left me spinning my wheels at 6 foot, 150lbs for years. In the proper downlight, with a pump, I could fool Instagram into thinking I was a big strong man, but with my clothes on and in normal lighting, the insecurity of reality was very present. Stumbled on SS NLP when I was 23 - took Rips word that the program would work, and put my all into it. Started eating and lifting like it was my job - through ups and downs (the "pandemic" and injuries sustained outside the gym), I persevered and got up to 240lbs (my starting weight was 145lbs - I looked like an emaciated POW in retrospect). I have hit the milestones of the 405 squat, 300 bench, 500 deadlift (the 200lb press is a story for another post). I now finally feel like a big, strong man. I do not need a pump, or downlighting to feel good about my physique. I don't need to pretend and posture that I lift or am strong. I now know. The work I have put in goes with me wherever I go. Your podcasts, videos, and articles have been an invaluable tool in this process and I attribute a huge amount of my success to your team. Thank you for all the free content you put out - this process has truly changed me into a different human!