starting strength gym
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Melbourne 2011 recap

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Thank you all for being such great guests! It was our pleasure to host the Seminar again, it's really easy when such great people are involved! Having attended twice and hosted 3 times now, I must point out that this Seminar continues to evolve. I gets better and better, if that's possible. The advice, instruction and experience are invaluable to novice trainees and experienced Coaches alike. It is obvious that Rip, Steph and Juli listen and learn from each trainee, at each seminar, perhaps more than we do. It shows in each iteration, that theirs is not some "canned" event. The Starting Strength Seminars are a high order learning experience, with an apparent goal of saving the ENTIRE universe and protecting us all from "Silly Bullshit!" Well Done!... Again!

Quote Originally Posted by jep6095 View Post
    Good deal LJ.
    I knew I could make you care about how was feeling.

I knew I could make you care about how was feeling.
    First of all: Major LULZZZZ!

Thirdly: Well played dude.

jp

Any plans for a SS Seminar in the Queensland Area - Goldy or Brisvegas in the next year or so.
    Thanks

Are those cities in Florida too?

Actually, we've entertained the idea of coming down under (http://startingstrength.com/resource...ad.php?t=15375). Although a gym has shown interest, the challenges of making this reality remain the same. We would need back to back sell outs and finding the staff that could be away from their regular jobs for 2 weeks would be very difficult.

jp

starting strength coach development program
    Hopefully somewhere in the future it will become a possibility. I think in all honesty I would be better off saving for a holiday to the States, do a couple of SS Seminars and then write it off under business.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12