starting strength gym

Thread: Starting Strength Challenge Begins Today

Default Starting Strength Challenge Begins Today

• starting strength seminar october 2024
    • starting strength seminar december 2024
    The Starting Strength Challenge begins today and is already underway in Wichita Falls, TX. Gig Harbor, WA will also hold a meet today. The rest of the locations will hold their competitions tomorrow. Best of luck to the lifters. I will be posting the winners from the combined meets and a full set of results in the coming days.

I had a great experience with my first meet in Gig Harbor. Thanks for the opportunity.

Glad to hear it. Anna Marie and Andrew are okay... I guess. I kid, I kid.

Much love to Anna-Marie and Alex at Gig Harbor Strength. I still can't believe they pulled this meet off only a few weeks after opening. A ton of energy and fun this afternoon. I can't wait for The Fall Classic; it's going to be even better.

Just wanted to say that while I couldn't make it out to Gig Harbor this weekend, I'm excited to see such a strong WA presence on these forums. Hope the meet went well for all of you guys and hope to meet some of you around the region eventually. I just signed up for my 2nd USAPL meet out in Spokane in August - let me know of any of you end up getting involved with that meet!