starting strength gym
Page 2862 of 3091 FirstFirst ... 1862236227622812285228602861286228632864287229122962 ... LastLast
Results 28,611 to 28,620 of 30908

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    • starting strength seminar december 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    How do you stand on Iran getting nuclear weapons? Why? I’m 100% against it because I believe they will use them offensively.
    If there is compelling evidence that they would use them offensively, then I am against them having nuclear weapons.

Of course, only one nuclear power in the region has historically and consistently used terrorism and false flag attacks against American and other western interests. Are you against that nation having nuclear weapons?

''But Sir, It’s an American Ship.'' ''Never Mind, Hit Her!'' When Israel Attacked USS Liberty - U.S. News - Haaretz.com

"'But Sir, It’s an American Ship.' 'Never Mind, Hit Her!' When Israel Attacked USS Liberty"

Lavon Affair - Wikipedia

"The Lavon affair was a failed Israeli covert operation, codenamed Operation Susannah, conducted in Egypt in the summer of 1954. As part of a false flag operation,[1] a group of Egyptian Jews were recruited by Israeli military intelligence to plant bombs inside Egyptian-, American-, and British-owned civilian targets: cinemas, libraries, and American educational centers"

False Flag – Foreign Policy

"A series of CIA memos describes how Israeli Mossad agents posed as American spies to recruit members of the terrorist organization Jundallah"

King David Hotel bombing - Wikipedia

"The British administrative headquarters for Mandatory Palestine, housed in the southern wing[1] of the King David Hotel in Jerusalem, were bombed in a terrorist attack[2][3] on 22 July 1946 by the militant right-wing[4] Zionist underground organization the Irgun during the Jewish insurgency."

How do you stand on Iran getting nuclear weapons? Why? I’m 100% against it because I believe they will use them offensively.
    How do you stand on Israel stealing US fissionable material, not joining the nuclear non-proliferation treaty, and then going SOMEHOW on to have ~400 nukes? Fuck, we're two weeks in and I'm already done with This Current Thing.

What an odd endorsement as to why they should have them.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Jackson View Post
    How do you stand on Israel stealing US fissionable material, not joining the nuclear non-proliferation treaty, and then going SOMEHOW on to have ~400 nukes? Fuck, we're two weeks in and I'm already done with This Current Thing.
    The question was about Iran. Your answer, apparently, is that you’re ok with Iran having nuclear weapon capability because of your beliefs about Israel. That’s in line with most progressive Americans.

But me, I’m ok with what we know about Israel.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnsonville View Post
    It took under 30 seconds to find a rebuttal to your comment. You can take what I said any way you want, but my last post proves my point.
    Persia is an exonym preferred by the West. Iranians have always referred to their state and society as Iranian, ever since the word was coinvented with the Vedic Indians. Over two thousand years later, Reza’s international insistence on the endonym was primarily a political rebuke of Britain. (Kind of like when Bombay was renamed to Mumbai, although Indians actually did call the city Bombay.)

For future reference: when someone chides you for having only a few minutes worth of knowledge, don’t retort that no, actually, you spent just 30 seconds.

That’s in line with most progressive Americans.
    So what? You aren't outright lying, but you are being rhetorically dishonest.

"Progressive Americans" have actually been right about a lot of things, but almost always for the wrong reasons. They were right about the Iraq (both times). They were right about vaccines, big pharma, corporations, the police*, endless wars.

The left is pretty good at identifying problems, so long as opposing them is in their interests. But once that qualifier is no longer met, they will shamelessly deny even the most basic realities.

*Minus the anti-white blood libel.

This kind of ties it all together: A Neglected Factor in the Fall of Civilizations – Ecosophia

It’s worthwhile in this light to remember how, once the Soviet Union went down, so much effort went into making the Middle East as hostile to American interests as possible. It’s just as interesting to watch the US national security establishment working so hard right now to push Russia, China, and Iran into a military alliance hostile to us. If your business is war, maximizing war is good for business, and if your business is selling munitions, there’s nothing like a nice hot proxy war to show your customers how useless their current stocks of tanks and missiles have become, so that they can be sold a whole new set at a hefty price. That this might have cataclysmic downsides further on is not something that anyone seems to worry about.

Here we go again. - YouTube

It begins. Here comes the Palestinian refugees, to a small town near you.

starting strength coach development program
    Republicans take over the Capitol = insurrection

Democrats take over the Capitol = peaceful protest