starting strength gym
Page 3063 of 3065 FirstFirst ... 2063256329633013305330613062306330643065 LastLast
Results 30,621 to 30,630 of 30642

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    • starting strength seminar december 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Why were the outbuildings under the "control" of local agencies when the USSS has the responsibility for the former President's safety? This will be discussed at length in the coming days.
    It is all about logistics Mark, that showground was a big area to cover and the SS have to give local Police some responsibility to secure the outer security layers, although I have heard true or not I don't know that there was communications problems between these agencies. Even far back as the JFK assassination the SS could not cover every building. When you have a open area with no physical barrier around the person that is being protected somebody will get a shot off, that is what happened with JFK, Ronald Reagan and now Trump.

wal, this is ridiculous. Everybody has "guts" when you are physically prevented from running away. The reality is that the girls should not have been on Trump's security detail, and the fact that they were is a serious problem.
    Maybe so, but all agencies in the US including our own have been penetrated with the the new think and diversity where women have to be given preference in once male dominated roles. However some females have courage when facing extreme danger and you cannot take that away from those female SS officers.

https://www.news.com.au/national/nsw...55ebc1504b8900

Quote Originally Posted by wal View Post
    "A man claiming" is probably right. No special officer attached to the SS would be undermine his job by blabbing that information about, besides those SS folk swear an oath not only to protect the incumbents, but to keep the operating procedures confidential.
    YOU would not risk your job or your comforts.
    A PATRIOT would risk is own skin in an attempt to release information if he was ordered to do something illegal or unethical.

Matt, this post has nothing to do with Israel, so I'm not sure why you typed it, but if "they" had killed him under circumstances in which it was blatantly obvious that "they" had done it, "they'd" have a civil war on "their" hands, and "they" know better than to let that happen.
    The only way the intelligence agencies believe they can be held accountable under an attack that occurred due to "massive incompetence" is after a thorough investigation the intelligence agencies conduct themselves.
    The documents will be classified for 100 years and maybe if history is not rewritten, they will be dishonorably discharged from the secret service posthumously.

This blackpilled, defeatist trend of viewing the intelligence agencies or israel as all-powerful entities above any risk of retribution is insane.

Yes, israel is the most powerful lobby in the United States.
    Yes, they have done incredible damage to the United States while stealing trillions of $$$.
    No, they are not all-powerful; their grip on the power they have slips every day... the vast majority of Americans who would answer honestly now hate israel.

The intelligence agencies can only maintain their power through deceit and social manipulation.
    No, they do not control every public figure.
    The people of the United States would overthrow them before morning if they all understood the Truth.

The hope that the assassination attempt would strengthen Trump's resolve didn't last long.
    I don't know much about JD Vance, but a Yale-educated lawyer who served as a "public affairs marine" is not tough enough for the job of Vice President.
    A man who voted to end freedom of speech in America because the israel lobby demanded it for their anti-semitism bill is neither a patriot nor a free man.
    I will be surprised if Trump is allowed to reach the end of his term.

As Colonel Douglas Macgregor has constantly reminded us; we cannot expect any one individual to rise up as a political saviour of this nation.
    It will be a long, hard struggle fought by the efforts of average citizens who see the Truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Jackson View Post
    If "They" wanted to kill Trump, don't you think they would have just gassed him or something at Mar-a-Largo, or literally any other method, than use this 20 year old goofball?

People need to remember that Trump nearly getting assasinated says absolutely nothing about how qualified he is to run the country. People only care about the spectacle, not the issues. Electoral politics is a reality TV show.
    Had a kid killed Trump with an AR this weekend, all of them would be illegal today. That is why. Even people on the right would agree. They would be illegal, ammo would be illegal.

There is an interesting phenomenon that i've noticed as far as my awareness extends. This has coalesced into 3 camps.

1 - This was a deep state assassination attempt.

2 - It was staged

3 - It happened due to massive DIE incompetence,

4 - It's being covered up and obfuscated (this is the tack that the legacy media is taking) but jt's interesting because as far as I can tell. "We" are all in camps 1 and 2, and the hive city dwellers are all coalescing around point 2, independent of their NPC media programming. The "official" narrative at #4 is being left in the dust.

Does that hold true across other peoples sphere's of awareness?

Those outbuildings were under the control of local and state police, the SS controlled the inner circle so they are not entirely to blame, since the assassination of JFK they have known that there is also a risk from elevated areas for a sniper apart from a Ronald Reagan type of assassination attempt where a shooter has to get through various layers security, however the SS had a sniper on an adjacent roof top that is why they shot the shooter that quick.
    Wal, they knew about it way before JFK.

If "They" wanted to kill Trump, don't you think they would have just gassed him or something at Mar-a-Largo, or literally any other method, than use this 20 year old goofball?
    Because how else would they enjoy celebrating replaying it on TV?

People need to remember that Trump nearly getting assassinated says absolutely nothing about how qualified he is to run the country. People only care about the spectacle, not the issues. Electoral politics is a reality TV show.
    Ceteris paribus you are correct. It is now, however, irrelevant, because it is no longer about “running the country.”

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    I realize it sounds nuts, but I suspect this was a Trump faction operation. And I think it is now clear that Trump is almost certainly going to be president again.
    Trump had his people shoot him in the ear, "and please don't miss." Okay.

Quote Originally Posted by That_guy_Over_there View Post
    Had a kid killed Trump with an AR this weekend, all of them would be illegal today. That is why. Even people on the right would agree. They would be illegal, ammo would be illegal.
    Yeah, like they were after Reagan was shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Satch12879 View Post
    Wal, they knew about it way before JFK.
    Probably, but correct me if I am wrong JFK was the first assassination of a politician in the US with a scoped rifle from an elevation.

Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    YOU would not risk your job or your comforts.A PATRIOT would risk is own skin in an attempt to release information if he was ordered to do something illegal or unethical.
    No. Those snipers are not going to call someone to get approval to shoot an assassin, that would mean valuable time would be lost, no those guys operate independently and take the shot if required. All Police are given authority to shoot with out having to make a call first.

No. Those snipers are not going to call someone to get approval to shoot an assassin, that would mean valuable time would be lost, no those guys operate independently and take the shot if required. All Police are given authority to shoot with out having to make a call first.
    You don't know what you're talking about, wal.

starting strength coach development program
    Trump had his people shoot him in the ear, "and please don't miss." Okay.
    Why does this require him to be shot in the ear? How hard is it to fake a nicked ear?

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    I'm not convinced he was shot at all.
    I'm not saying I'm certainly correct, but it is a possibility that would be useful to at least consider with an open mind. It makes good exercise for preventing blind spots.