starting strength gym
Page 3119 of 3119 FirstFirst ... 21192619301930693109311731183119
Results 31,181 to 31,182 of 31182

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar october 2024
    • starting strength seminar december 2024
    • starting strength seminar february 2025
    The people are programmed to think that the only two options are to honor and defer to the Jews or kill the Jews. You are not allowed to entertain the in-between of that no man's land in which I dwell. It has been one of the primary propaganda objectives of our secularly Jewish elite to project this narrative. And if things ever do go south big time economically/socially/politically, there is going to be little to no resistance to go straight from one extreme to the other.

And this situation, like the many situations created by their beloved golems, is clearly no one's fault but their own. It is an interesting gamble. Accept the possibility of being hung up on a lamp post in exchange for great influence and access to power.

I suppose this is the same gamble most in government leadership make. They can't resist but play that game of "How much can I get away with?"

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Here's another example of our fabulous government at work, to our detriment: DMSO is a Miraculous Therapy for Chronic Pain and Musculoskeletal Injuries
    I seem to remember reading an article in Sports Illustrated, way back in the day, where DMSO was discussed. The gist of the reference was that DMSO was an alternative therapy, but had no basis in "science" and should be looked at skeptically.