starting strength gym
Page 3100 of 3100 FirstFirst ... 21002600300030503090309830993100
Results 30,991 to 30,997 of 30997

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar october 2024
    • starting strength seminar december 2024
    From Twitter:

A virus, if it could talk, would probably call a healthy immune response "anti-Virusism."

This would be the worst possible thing in a virus-dominated host body.

Fighting infection = hate.

Talking about what's good for the host = host supremacism.
    Nomadism (especially the more sophisticated, cosmopoliton kind) and western civilization have always been in conflict. It's just a natural consequence of the dynamics of the situation.

Everybody focuses on people disliking the Jews, but what about who the Jews dislike?

https://x.com/nathancofnas/status/1829622473887023351

Researchers at Harvard Medical School found race differences in brain structure

The only possible conclusion: "These findings offer another chilling reminder of the public health impact of structural racism."
    "Our research provides substantial evidence of the effects structural racism can have on a child's developing brain. These small differences may be meaningful for their mental health and well-being through adulthood.

The dataset in our study included children younger than 10 years old -- children who have no choice in where they are born, who their parents are, and how much adversity they are exposed to. These findings offer another chilling reminder of the public heath impact of structural racism and how crucial it is to address these disparities in a meaningful way," said Harnett.
    A better possible conclusion: "Researchers" will draw whatever conclusions are necessary to keep their highly-overpaid jobs at leftist institutions.

I saw this clip a while back then couldn't find it again.

Check it out before it gets scrubbed:

https://youtu.be/zgr4WStZ1wg?si=L84UbEmDtTvhW7Up

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    https://x.com/nathancofnas/status/1829622473887023351

A better possible conclusion: "Researchers" will draw whatever conclusions are necessary to keep their highly-overpaid jobs at leftist institutions.
    Abstract: Homer Simpson was correct when he said “stupid babies need the most love.”

This is great.

A lot of people said Sir, why not just fly it to Mordor on the Eagles. Sounds good, doesn't work! Even our top Elf-Lords couldn't drop a tiny ring into a crack in a volcano from thousands of feet in the air. And the Nazgűl, the Nasty Nazgűl I call em, they have fell beasts flying around there, which are like dragons but a little different I guess...and the Eagles are not so reasonable, not so goot at making deals, we tried, believe me...
    nasty-nazgul.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Satch12879 View Post
    Yes, Vance was one of Thiel’s students and protégés. He ghostwrote Thiel’s book. He invested in his early businesses.

Vance represents what we hope to be a group of elites that are positioning themselves to displace the current elites. They have a lot of money. They care intensely about competency. They might not be “our guys,” but they do not loathe us on an existential level. If we believe the chatter, some are very much “our guys,” despite the cultural and political milieu they normally do business in. We know this because Trump didn’t go with Rubio or some other scumbag that really is compromised and beholden to entrenched interests. The only other signaling pick in this direction would have been Ramaswammy.

One of the more plausible ideas is that the selection of Vance, spurred on by Musk and Carlson following the assassination attempt, was for the purpose of putting someone absolutely opposed to the managerial class in charge of staffing for the Executive, which is part of what the VP does. Pence wasn’t going to do that; he was the “adult in the room” like Bush, Sr. was, remember?

Is Vance perfect? Far from it. But, do the friend/enemy calculus again and see how it shakes out.
    I was unaware of the ghostwriting of any books; other than that, we have a similar surface-level understanding of the situation.
    I am not confident we really know who Vance represents; I suspect he may be the candidate who was seen as an acceptable compromise between several groups and interests.

I still support Trump; I am not certain he alone can fix the problems we need fixed.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    I still support Trump; I am not certain he alone can fix the problems we need fixed.
    I don't think he can, but nobody could. This time he will have to surround himself with honest competent people, and actually listen to their advice. Whether he can do that or not is the actual question.