starting strength gym
Page 3118 of 3118 FirstFirst ... 21182618301830683108311631173118
Results 31,171 to 31,173 of 31173

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar october 2024
    • starting strength seminar december 2024
    • starting strength seminar february 2025
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    One of the first cases of a juvenile death I worked was a young man who passed from what was apparently a heart attack. His only known medical condition prior to that was seizures, and not of a kind known to be related to heart attacks. No signs of drug use. I have no proof, but that one has always haunted me.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    You seem to have missed my point. What helicopters has FEMA been using to evac/feed these people?

Local FEMA officials are attempting to coordinate with the operators of all the above helicopters, civilian and NG. They get bent out of shape when rogue pilots interfere in an already chaotic situation. This problem should subside as the You Tubers get their hero video and move on to their next big idea for content. (Some people hate Jews, I don't, but I do have a particular dislike for dipshit YouTubers). See attached.

YouTuber sentenced to 6 months in prison for crashing plane to get a sponsorship deal

FEMA has long ago been discredited for failing to provide adequate disaster relief during major catastrophic events. You are dreaming if you expect them to do any better during this effort. The best the affected people can hope for is for FEMA to provide access to the proper paper work to apply for their disaster relief checks.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by David Roberts View Post

Local FEMA officials are attempting to coordinate with the operators of all the above helicopters, civilian and NG. They get bent out of shape when rogue pilots interfere in an already chaotic situation. This problem should subside as the You Tubers get their hero video and move on to their next big idea for content. (Some people hate Jews, I don't, but I do have a particular dislike for dipshit YouTubers). See attached..
    That's not going to fly, David. People are trying to help, because that's what we do for each other when we can, especially if you're not in NYC. The attached is just not representative. The FEMA examples, unfortunately, are quite representative of bureaucrats in charge of things.