starting strength gym
Page 3094 of 3094 FirstFirst ... 20942594299430443084309230933094
Results 30,931 to 30,932 of 30932

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar october 2024
    • starting strength seminar december 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by HailMary View Post
    Access to a safe & legal abortion, up to about 24 weeks, is something I strongly believe in.
    You know what I strongly believe in? Not walking in to my friend's place and taking a big ole dump right in the middle of the floor. Not only has Coach's preference for the avoidance of this topic been brought up repeatedly but we weren't even discussing anything close to abortion. Why would you just come in here and squeeze this turd out?

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenni View Post
    You know what I strongly believe in? Not walking in to my friend's place and taking a big ole dump right in the middle of the floor. Not only has Coach's preference for the avoidance of this topic been brought up repeatedly but we weren't even discussing anything close to abortion. Why would you just come in here and squeeze this turd out?
    Thanks Jenni.

This is a good piece: The Era of '''Democracy''' Must End - by Christopher Cook

Under HumanGovernance 1.0, you were born into a system you did not create. A system that tells you your place. A system that puts your fate in the hands of others. Kings. Queens. Councils. Nobles.

A tiny number of people decide for you, and everyone else, and you are forced to obey.

Under HumanGovernance 2.0, you were born into a system you did not create. A system that claims that you consented to it, even though you clearly did not. A system that puts your fate in the hands of others. Presidents and parliaments. Bureaucrats and operatives. Voting majorities, special interests, and shadowy billionaires.

A million people decide for you, and you are forced to obey.

It’s time for 3.0. It is time for YOU to decide for you.