starting strength gym
Page 3128 of 3128 FirstFirst ... 21282628302830783118312631273128
Results 31,271 to 31,279 of 31279

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar december 2024
    • starting strength seminar february 2025
    • starting strength seminar april 2025
    Quote Originally Posted by Subby View Post
    Wal, what do you think peer review is exactly? Can you describe how you think the process works from start to finish?
    I have already given my explanation of it, you tell me your understanding.

I just read that Willie Nelson performed and endorsed Kamala at the rally in Texas yesterday. Damn seems I'll be running out of performers to like soon.

Quote Originally Posted by wal View Post
    I have already given my explanation of it, you tell me your understanding.
    Your explanation is wrong. Look it up, and then try again. And read this: An Example of the Peer-Review Process | Mark Rippetoe

I keep asking about this, the when-he-was-in-office part: Far-Left Media Launches All-Out '''Trump Hitler''' Blitzkrieg With 5,500 Stories In One Week | ZeroHedge

New data from Bloomberg shows the story count for "Trump Hitler" in MSM jumped to a mindboggling 5,500 this week - the most massive total count in the ten years Deep State muppets in MSM have called Trump a Hitler/Nazi. This is a clear indication that Biden-Obama-Harris radicals and their billionaire funders are getting increasingly desperate.

The US imported +2 million in 2023, including 800k during a 9 month period - all via a single immigration workaround method. The majority were flown in directly to points of entry.

This is, on paper, all 'legal' immigration. These people will become Americans, and remain in your country under a Trump presidency. The left will still make parallels to 1940's Germany - while the conservative right will cheer on their based, red-pilled Caesar.

Don't forget to vote, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Your explanation is wrong. Look it up, and then try again. And read this: An Example of the Peer-Review Process | Mark Rippetoe
    Of course I am wrong , I am wrong all the time as far as you are concerned. My concern was not the "peer process" itself, but that PDF that was linked to that "X" link you posted was not considered by the authors themselves as not peer reviewed and therefore not certified, that's all.

So the "peer process" that you subjected your original paper to which was the basis for "Practical Programming for Strength Training" was uncertifed by the NSCA, so what? Is this your example of a good peer review process? BTW I am one of the 500,000 that has "Practical Programming for Strength Training" (an autographed copy BTW) on the bookshelf.

So are we done with this?

Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynJerry View Post
    I just read that Willie Nelson performed and endorsed Kamala at the rally in Texas yesterday. Damn seems I'll be running out of performers to like soon.
    I can't understand all these old school, anti-war libs from the 60s and 70s supporting this current regime.

Maybe they're all being blackmailed with "something," and it's either get out and support the kackler "or else?"

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post

I keep asking about this, the when-he-was-in-office part: Far-Left Media Launches All-Out '''Trump Hitler''' Blitzkrieg With 5,500 Stories In One Week | ZeroHedge
    I'm seeing political ads now saying DJT will ban birth control pills, eliminate social security, and institute a national sales tax. Unbelievable.

Btw, I've wondered for a long time if there's any correlation between birth control pills and various female illnesses and cancers, but that's a different discussion...

So are we done with this?
    Sure.

Based on the data provided by the sponsor, other data available to FDA including real world evidence, and
    based upon its benefit-risk analysis, the review team concludes that the data support that the known and
    potential benefits outweigh the known and potential risks, and therefore recommends authorization of the
    use of a single booster dose of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine to individuals 16 years of age and
    older at least 6 months after completion of primary vaccination with the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19
    Vaccine or COMIRNATY"

So do I trust them?

It is not about whether the original document is accurate it is whether you trust the comments on that document as being truthful by Slay News. A document which itself states on every page "not certified by peer review".
    You are reading the conclusions and not looking at the data. Should reading be all you are capable of, your education system has failed you.

The data is showing an even trade off in risk. Why take one risk over another?

starting strength coach development program
    Here is the real no-shit actual problem we will soon be facing: How to Stage an Intervention on 70 Million TDS Sufferers – PJ Media

The border? Inflation? The never-ending jobs recession? The looming debt crisis? World War III? What would you say is the pressing issue facing our nation in the last week before the election?

I ask only because I'm here today to tell you it's none of those things.

Our most pressing issue is the mental health crisis affecting tens of millions of Americans, a toxic combination of persecution fantasies, narcissism, and outright delusion. Weirdly enough, neither drugs nor alcohol seem to be involved in anything more than typical amounts.
    Watch the video. The week after the election is going to be a very interesting time in American history.