starting strength gym
Page 3113 of 3113 FirstFirst ... 21132613301330633103311131123113
Results 31,121 to 31,130 of 31130

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar october 2024
    • starting strength seminar december 2024
    • starting strength seminar february 2025
    Headlines like the one about yet another generic, bearded, turban-clad "terrorist" are clickbait for neocons.
    They are trying to draw an emotional response from MAGA supporters; the implicit message is that you should hate Iran/muzzies, because they are on the same team as the media.
    Remember that Soros funded the Palestinian protests earlier this year too.

Meanwhile, the mass of Muslim aliens in western countries who sincerely believe this man to be a shrewd and charismatic leader are triggered by the reaction of the seething neocons and direct their anger at Trump instead of israel.
    Then, when conflict inevitably arises, they will point their fingers and say "SEE, dem muzzies are da terroris's" (just ignore the fact that israel paid for the illegal immigration of Muslims into the west)
    They are really trying to pull any tricks they can to get the red team behind war with Iran.

Cunningly deceptive.
    They would prefer you were focused on that headline instead of the real one: US Sending $8.7 Billion in Bombs and Other Weapons to Israel While Claiming It Wants a Ceasefire, by Andrew Anglin - The Unz Review

Israel wants to expand its borders and the American cattle must suffer for the extremist sect of Judaism's holy war against Lebanon.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Back up a little and regain your perspective.
    Post of the week. See Bre for your T-Shirt.

Seriously, all the philosophers, pundits, and mental giants contributing here that never stray from their keyboard need to do that at least once a day.

I mean you got to hand it to Israel, they certainly cause a lot of their own problems and it's hard to feel sorry for them. But this operation against Hezbollah was very clean and the geopolitical equivalent of "why can't you just shoot the gun out of their hand"

I don't know much about the command structure of Hezbollah, but this might be a historic defeat of a foe. There's quite a few videos of people in Lebanon celebrating, I don't know if it's IDF propaganda but I'm sure at least some Lebanese aren't sad to see this happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Subby View Post
    There's quite a few videos of people in Lebanon celebrating, I don't know if it's IDF propaganda but I'm sure at least some Lebanese aren't sad to see this happen.
    I can't imagine how terrifying it must be to see them impotently poke the bear for nearly a year straight. Hoping they won't be caught up in the mauling that follows.

Meanwhile you have pricks in Melbourne/ other cities marching with his photo and waving terrorist flags around. (Guess the hate symbol ban only extends to white people)

I wish i could teleport everyone who just wants to live a peaceful life out of the fire & replace them with the trash at those protests.

Quote Originally Posted by smokeyjones View Post
    I wish i could teleport everyone who just wants to live a peaceful life out of the fire & replace them with the trash at those protests.
    Teleport them to New Zealand, mate.

No, I don't dislike Jews. I H A T E Zionists.

They're trying to drag us into WW3 and "conservative" American media is going to the Holocaust. The event which resulted in the Nuremberg trials, where not just individuals but the idea of the nation state itself was on trial. Guess which people are uniquely allowed to have a nation state in 2024, and kill tens of thousands of people in order to secure it.

Quote Originally Posted by smokeyjones View Post

Imagine if you could use this magic device to teleport Muslims AND Jews out of your Western nation, back to the Middle East where they belong and they can play out their religious, inter-ethnic conflicts there... !

Journal Pressured to Retract Study on Covid-19 Vaccine Harms

A vaccine manufacturer based in India launched defamation proceedings against researchers who published a study that reported adverse events in people following Covid-19 vaccination. The manufacturer also sued the editor of the international journal that published the study and demanded that the offending article be retracted immediately.
    Endocrine Disruptors: An Uncontrolled Experiment?

Murray Rothbard on Forced Fluoridation

First the generalized case for and against fluoridation of water. The case for is almost incredibly thin, boiling down to the alleged fact of substantial reductions in dental cavities in kids aged five to nine. Period. There are no claimed benefits for anyone older than nine! For this the entire adult population of a fluoridated area must be subjected to mass medication!
    Insane anecdote number 23,356,890 from the country formerly known as Australia - the state of Queensland recently banned retail sale of knives to minors. My builder mate, age 51, was asked for ID when he went to buy a stanley knife (box cutter) for work.

White Ethnic Cleansing as Social Control

Great little (not little at all, very long) piece about Detroit in particular and how it was ruined after the 2nd world war. Historical pieces like this always highlight just how long ago the war was actually lost.

I have heard that FEMA is essentially absent from the path of Helene. Perhaps this explains some of it: https://x.com/Oilfield_Rando/status/1840758608092397885

New Orleans vs Asheville. This should clear things up on why Helene is not getting the Katrina treatment from the media and federal government.

In case you’re wondering why the response to Hurricane Helene has been a disaster… Fema’s goal 1 is to instill equity as a foundation of emergency management. This is real

starting strength coach development program
    Multiculturalism is war. Either you have two cultures in close proximity, with good borders, or you have the elimination of the host, and possibly both cultures. The destruction of all peoples is absolutely necessary for the victory of globalism. They can accept nothing but a single shade of grey, if for no other reason than necessity.

Racism is good and natural in the same sense that motherhood is good and natural. This is their greatest inversion.