starting strength gym
Page 3078 of 3078 FirstFirst ... 20782578297830283068307630773078
Results 30,771 to 30,777 of 30777

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    • starting strength seminar december 2024
    This isn't because of some Jewish impulse to get stuff for free, like some would joke. He just gets off on the fact that some stupid American "freier" is actually going to wash a bunch of dirty clothes for no reason. It's meant to humiliate, nothing more.

Wow. The L.A. Times, of all things, explains our “relationship” with Israel over 25 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by gmm View Post
    Come on now, Mark. Are you being fair? The Olympics are a celebration of sports, fair play, teamwork, and physical achievement. Not to mention that it provides an excellent opportunity to display the culture of the host country, such as these wonderful representations of French society:
    The headless Marie Antoinette & the metal song was pretty sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by smokeyjones View Post
    The headless Marie Antoinette & the metal song was pretty sweet.
    I am very pleased that France decided to showcase one of my favorite metal bands at the Olympics - the French band Gojira. It's the only part of the Olympics I'll be watching.
    Starting Strength Indianapolis is up and running. Sign up for a free 30-minute coaching session.
    I answer all my emails: ALewis@StartingStrengthGyms.com

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    Perhaps after Trump takes off the bandage, and there is no visibly noticeable damage. (If he takes it off and has a visibly mangled ear with a hole in the top of it, I'll accept defeat.

Well that was much faster than even I expected.

Where's the one inch hole?

trump-no-hole.jpg

This is how they get MAGA to play 2+2=5, and play it enthusiastically.

AC, what about the dead guy and the wounded guys in the audience? Did Trump kill him as a sacrifice to the campaign? What about the dead kid with the rifle?

What exactly do you think happened?

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    AC, what about the dead guy? Did Trump kill him as a sacrifice to the campaign?
    What exactly does this dead guy have to do with his miraculously healed ear?

Why was I able to confidently predict that there would be no visible damage, even after his doctor explained the "2cm wide" gunshot wound? I rarely make predictions like that, so it's not like I'm cherry picking.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    What exactly do you think happened?
    I've answered this several times, but I have no firm opinion on what exactly happened. Why would I even try to know exactly what happened? It's literally impossible. This is the big trap the "conspiracy theory community" falls into. Spend all your time in the weeds where it's easy to be discredited, and completely lose focus of the big picture.

I'll just repost my last response, where I play with possibilities, none of which are certain, by any stretch, but simply illustrate that this is not as simple as "there's a dead guy, so the official story must be true":

He may actually be dead, but who knows. I would like to have a detailed record of CIA and other Black Ops similar to what I'm suggesting in countries where Americans wouldn't be resistant to believing it could happen. I'd bet all kinds of "collateral damage" is justified, even the rank murder of innocent bystanders.

But if we are dealing with less morally unscrupulous actors, how hard would it be to identify a few people in such a crowd that deserve to be killed? Two birds with one stone.

Here's Mike Benz reading a CIA assassination manual. This is the kind of "culture" such operators would come from, even the "good" ones. People act like this stuff is all fiction and fantasy, but it's not. Just imagine all the manuals that have never and never will be unclassified.

To be clear, I'm not proposing a specific conspiracy theory. That is for unemployed people with too much time on their hands. I'm just saying "something is up", and the possibility of conspiracy, even one orchestrated by "your team", should not be dismissed. That's is really the most important part.

The ear, specifically, is largely intuition on my part. And when I get intuition this strong, I'm usually right (clearly, I don't expect you or anyone else to trust this). Every bone in my body screams that it is fake. And believe it or not, there is actually a pattern I observed during Trump's presidency that matches the "shot in a non-vital appendage with .556, but perfectly perfectly safe, healthy, and happy to pose for photos" pattern that was also used for propaganda purposes. Not gonna get into it right now, since it would take some effort to present, but I should get around to it at some point. Perhaps after Trump takes off the bandage, and there is no visibly noticeable damage. (If he takes it off and has a visibly mangled ear with a hole in the top of it, I'll accept defeat.)

starting strength coach development program
    Where's the one inch hole?
    I have seen three assassination attempts in the last year and in these last few weeks and all live to air.

1. The attempt to eliminate the state of Israel by Hamas and start a large war in the middle east.

2. The attempt to eliminate Trump when the "lawfare" failed to create a state of chaos in the US to cause FEMA to be invoked thus suspending the Constitution and stop "we the people" taking place.

3. The attempt to assassinate the global financial system with a very aptly named "Crowd Strike" which nearly bought the system to its knees.

We are certainly living in tumultuous times.

Second man injured during shooting at Trump rally is out of the hospital - CBS Pittsburgh