starting strength gym
Page 2957 of 3069 FirstFirst ... 1957245728572907294729552956295729582959296730073057 ... LastLast
Results 29,561 to 29,570 of 30684

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    • starting strength seminar december 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by mkm5 View Post
    We're 9 months away from the next presidential election. No way I see FJB or Kamala on the ballot on election day. There's just no way.

So who will it be then for the Dems?

Any guesses?
    I think they are going to go with Biden.

We're 9 months away from the next presidential election. No way I see FJB or Kamala on the ballot on election day. There's just no way.

So who will it be then for the Dems?

Any guesses?

I'll start. It won't be Nancy's nephew, he doesn't fit the DEI profile.

Big Mike seems like a solid pick for them, but Big Gretch is who I think will end up on the ballot.

Not that voting matters anyway, but just curious what others think.
    My predictions, not wants.

Joe Biden will win. Trump will be too old for 2028. Dems, Rinos, and moderates all get what they want.

2028 will be the New Republican Party (Nikki style) vs Ultra Leftist. The Middle East wars, stock market, and leftist media gets Biden re-elected.

Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    This is stereotypical reddit-babbling nonsense.

On the topic of reddit:
    The Story of the Most Successful Man/Woman/??? on Reddit

ghislaine maxwell is the most influential person on reddit.
    You were not allowed to block or filter out her posts like you were for normal contributors.
    Reddit actively works with israeli intelligence to shape narratives on its site.
    Heh, indeed you should have seen the bot display on the Starting Strength sub when the commentary on Australia podcast was released.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    I think they are going to go with Biden.
    I don't know man, not a joke, and this isn't hyperbole, but Corn Pop was a bad dude. Not kidding, it's really true.

This baked potato sounds like a washed up crooked used car salesman from the 1970s.

I'm pretty sure he fell on his face again at the end of this clip too:

BREAKING NEWS: Biden, Harris Visit Delaware Campaign Office As South Carolina Primary Vote Starts - YouTube

Also, Kamala just looks weird. Like a tiny small face on a really large head, like the alien in Alien?

They're just ducking around with us putting these creatures on display; the CCP, that is. It's a humiliation tactic.

Quote Originally Posted by 3rdcoast_slope View Post
    My predictions, not wants.

Joe Biden will win. Trump will be too old for 2028. Dems, Rinos, and moderates all get what they want.

2028 will be the New Republican Party (Nikki style) vs Ultra Leftist. The Middle East wars, stock market, and leftist media gets Biden re-elected.
    A plausible scenario, unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by David A. Rowe View Post
    No, the only true solution is a complete tear-down of the federal bureaucracy and federal law, and Congress almost certainly won't do it. That's not going to happen without some sort of near/total collapse, in my humble opinion, of the vast majority of infrastructure we count on.
    You are almost certainly correct. Perhaps if we had someone of the caliber of Alexander the Great and an Aristotle to tutor him, but such men seem to be presently gone from the world.

I don't know man, not a joke, and this isn't hyperbole, but Corn Pop was a bad dude. Not kidding, it's really true.

This baked potato sounds like a washed up crooked used car salesman from the 1970s.

I'm pretty sure he fell on his face again at the end of this clip too:

BREAKING NEWS: Biden, Harris Visit Delaware Campaign Office As South Carolina Primary Vote Starts - YouTube

Also, Kamala just looks weird. Like a tiny small face on a really large head, like the alien in Alien?

They're just ducking around with us putting these creatures on display; the CCP, that is. It's a humiliation tactic.
    I agree. I think it is also a matter of personnel. The Democratic Party simply doesn’t have a better candidate than Joe. Every other candidate except for RFK is universally hated. My guess is that they will throw the election with Biden as candidate because they don’t want RFK taking over the party in 2028. They will try to create some other candidate for that period.

Attachment 8558

I would like to see someone argue that this is a psychologically healthy situation for young men to be in.

This is an excellent summary of the border situation: A Border Crisis By Design | City Journal

The cause of the current crisis is President Joe Biden’s unprecedented refusal to enforce federal immigration law, which requires that all asylum-seekers be detained rather than released into the United States. The solution, therefore, is for Biden to start enforcing federal law as he is constitutionally required to do—or for Congress to deny the president something else he wants until he does.

Many observers, however, seem unclear about the cause of the crisis. Praising a not-yet-released Senate immigration bill, which a trio of senators is currently negotiating with the White House behind closed doors, the Wall Street Journal editorial board writes that “the President needs Congress to fix the underlying incentives at the border.” But the president, not Congress, has created the incentives that have attracted so many illegal aliens, by offering a near guarantee that asylum-seekers will get released into the U.S. rather than detained as their claims are adjudicated.

Under presidents of both parties before 2021, those trying to enter the U.S. illegally at least had to evade the authorities. This hasn’t been true under Biden. U.S. District Court Judge T. Kent Wetherell writes that U.S. Border Patrol (USBP) Chief Raul Ortiz “testified that the current surge differs from prior surges that he [has] seen over his lengthy career in that most of the aliens now being encountered at the Southwest Border are turning themselves in to USBP officers rather than trying to escape the officers.” Ortiz, whom the Biden administration selected as chief, said that aliens are likely “turning themselves in because they think they’re going to be released.”
    And this: Biden and the Border - by Glenn Harlan Reynolds

So the war over the border between Texas and the Biden Administration is now in the “Sitzkrieg” stage. Texas Gov. Greg Abbott has essentially declared war on illegal immigration. He invoked Article I Section 10 of the United States Constitution, which forbids states from declaring war except when “actually invaded” (or in such imminent danger as to admit of no delay) and, by implication, allows them to declare war when that happens. He also invoked the Guarantee Clause of Article IV, which requires the federal government to protect the states against invasion.

Abbott’s legal argument is that since he’s being invaded, he’s entitled to respond, and since the federal government is defaulting on its obligations it has no business – it’s basically estopped from – complaining. There was a lot of huffing and puffing at the time, with members of Congress calling on President Biden to federalize the Texas National Guard and the like, but basically, nothing happened. The Supreme Court vacated an injunction forbidding the Border Patrol from cutting the barbed wire that Texas had installed along the border, but – contrary to many media reports – didn’t rule that what Texas had done was illegal, or order Texas to stop policing the border.

Now not much is going on. The big complaints about immigration are mostly coming from outside Texas, places like New York City where illegal immigrants beat police with impunity, being released without bail after being arrested. (The usual endgame for this sort of thing in other societies has been death squads, organized either by police or by police-adjacent groups, taking out those whom the legal system cannot or will not control; we’ll see what happens in New York City.)

a-situation.jpg

I would like to see someone argue that this is a psychologically healthy situation for young men to be in.

starting strength coach development program
    VIDEO PROOF The Jan. 6 DNC & RNC Pipe Bombs Were An Inside Job!

This makes it abundantly clear that the J6 pipe bomb was nothing but theater.