starting strength gym
Page 3058 of 3074 FirstFirst ... 20582558295830083048305630573058305930603068 ... LastLast
Results 30,571 to 30,580 of 30738

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    • starting strength seminar december 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by gregpall603 View Post
    Let me ask y'allllll a question, coming from NH....

I think the real importance of Trumpism has been rescuing conservatism/right wing politics from Southern bullshit. When the Establishment talks about manners, keeping up appearances, decency (all anti-Trump talking points ... yet the Establishment presides over a cesspit of corruption) - how is this not a direct indictment/repudiation of the Southern ethic?

In other words: the public Southern gentlemen/private Southern snake IS the old-guard RNC, and the Southern charm/ethic has been key to the swindle. Do you agree or disagree? And is it fair to lump in TX with The South? Because I find that we have much in common with TX. I see TX as wholly distinct.... A great example of this is Nikki Haley: how she shills for the military industrial machine in SC, but "sells it" with a level of charm.
    Naw man, not sure what/who the “southern ethic/gentleman” is that you are blaming…..for something. People down here are just happier. The weather is better, the women are prettier, taxes are lower, and we’re armed to the teeth.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Jackson View Post
    The only thing they fear, above all, is the idea of people choosing to no longer believe in the electoral process and disengaging from it voluntarily.
    Imho, it's actually the very opposite. Ever lower turnouts will suit them fine, they don't give a rat about legitimacy. The fewer the voters, the smallest the group they need to influence.
    Which is why I find campaigns to abstain from voting quite troubling.

IPB

Sometime shit like covid-19 fiasco teaches you things you almost wish you would have rather not known. I regret not doing more research on the childhood vax schedule. I trusted them. That trust was misplaced.

I encourage everyone to take 10 minutes to read this.

AND LIKE THAT, THE CLAIM VACCINES ARE THE WORLD’S BEST STUDIED PRODUCT DIES

A preview:

Wow. After decades of Dr. Stanley Plotkin and his vaccinologist disciples insisting vaccines are the most well studied products on the planet, they just penned an article admitting precisely the opposite.

They just admitted vaccines are not properly studied—neither pre-licensure nor post-licensure. They admitted, for example, “prelicensure clinical trials have limited sample sizes [and] follow-up durations” and that “there are not resources earmarked for postauthorization safety studies.”
    Some meat:

So, with that in mind, and sorry for the long wind-up, here are the things they admit in this article for maybe the very first time:

“[T]he widespread vaccine hesitancy observed during the Covid-19 pandemic suggests that the public is no longer satisfied with the traditional safety goal of simply detecting and quantifying the associated risks after a vaccine has been authorized for use.”

Comment: The parents of vaccine injured children, vaccine injured adults, and others were never “satisfied” with seeking to assess “risks after a vaccine has been authorized.”

“Postauthorization studies are needed to fully characterize the safety profile of a new vaccine, since prelicensure clinical trials have limited sample sizes, follow up durations, and population heterogeneity.”

Comment: Let me translate: the clinical trials relied upon to license childhood vaccines are useless with regard to safety since they virtually never have a placebo control, typically review safety for days or weeks after injection, and often have far too few participants to measure anything of value, just see www.icandecide.org/no-placebo; amazingly, I just had a dispute with a Plotkin disciple not long ago in which they were clearly still not ready to admit the above truth https://x.com/AaronSiriSG/status/1673483027618623489.

“It is critical to examine adverse events following immunization (AEFIs) that have not been detected in clinical trials, to ascertain whether they are causally or coincidentally related to vaccination.”

Comment: No shit and you have been claiming for decades this was being done!

“When they are caused by vaccines (vaccine adverse reactions), the risk attributable to vaccination and the biologic mechanism must be ascertained. That science becomes the basis for developing safer vaccines, if possible, and for determining contraindications to vaccination and the compensation that should be offered for AEFIs.”

Comment: Again, no shit, and you have also been claiming for decades this was being done!

“Currently in the United States, when the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) recommends a new routine vaccine, the only automatic statutory resource allocations that follow are for vaccine procurement by Vaccines for Children (VFC) and for the Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (VICP). Although the ACIP acknowledges the need, there are currently no resources earmarked for postauthorization safety studies beyond annual appropriations, which must be approved by Congress each year.”

Comment: Again, no shit! But nice of you to finally admit it after decades of gaslighting.

“Progress in vaccine-safety science has understandably been slow — often depending on epidemiologic evidence that is delayed or is inadequate to support causal conclusions and on an understanding of biologic mechanisms that is incomplete — which has adversely affected vaccine acceptance.”

Comment: More gaslighting because had a proper clinical trial been conducted pre-licensure, we would know the safety before it is unleashed on babies and we wouldn’t need to rely on confounded-biased-conflicted-post-authorization “epidemiological” studies you now want to conduct which you make clear you only suggest because you want to avoid “public concern and consequent decreases in immunization coverage,” not because you actually care about safety.

“In 234 reviews of various vaccines and health outcomes conducted from 1991 to 2012, the IOM found inadequate evidence to prove or disprove causation in 179 (76%) of the relationships it explored, illustrating the need for more rigorous science.”

Comment: Again, no shit, and I would appreciate if you would please properly cite to the ICAN white paper from 2017 from which you have plainly lifted this point https://icandecide.org/wp-content/up...r-2-2017-1.pdf.

“Identifying the biologic mechanisms of adverse reactions — how and in whom they occur — is critical for developing safer vaccines, preventing adverse reactions by expanding contraindications, and equitably compensating vaccinees for true adverse reactions.”

Comment: Shameless to pretend you have not for decades ignored or attacked those calling for these studies while pretending a mountain of such studies showing the foregoing don’t already exist.

“[T]he budget for vaccine-safety monitoring at the CDC (which is responsible for the majority of U.S. federal efforts) has remained stagnant … at about $20 million per year” which they write is an “inadequate level of funding.”

Comment: Again, shameless to pretend parent groups have not been yelling about this issue for decades only to be ignored and attacked.

“The public [now] also wants public health authorities to mitigate and prevent rare but serious adverse events – which no longer seem rare when vaccines are given to millions or billions of people.”

Comment: They have always been given to millions or billions of people, and the studies showing the harms they cause are not rare and they already exist, but you don’t really care about that reality as vaccine safety is not really the goal.
    These people are evil. And most of them don't even know it, they are THAT brainwashed. Book smart and street stupid.

Tulsi seems like a real person that cares about this country. No BS, just tells it like it is.

The one thing I really like about her is the calling out of warmongers, and advocating for peace.

She's very well spoken, and doesn't employ the typical dramatics seen in politics these days.

Here's a recent interview:

https://youtu.be/Mm4yioazVtk?si=PlS_TKhy2qN39LXT

There Are No Studies - Vox Day

The key admission: there are no proper safety studies.

This is precisely what Spacebunny and I have been telling everyone for decades. Unlike most people, we don’t pay any attention to the mainstream media’s science coverage, such as it is, and we don’t read the science media either. We dig up the professional papers published in the relevant science journals, and what became evident fairly quickly in this field was that the oft-cited studies on the safety of ANY vaccine simply did not exist.

Never trust the science and never, ever trust the scientists. Because most of the science is fake, if it even exists at all, and most of the scientists are corrupt liars whose work cannot be replicated.
    From the article he is commenting on:

After decades of Dr. Stanley Plotkin and his vaccinologist disciples insisting vaccines are the most well studied products on the planet, they just penned an article admitting precisely the opposite.

They just admitted vaccines are not properly studied—neither pre-licensure nor post-licensure. They admitted, for example, “prelicensure clinical trials have limited sample sizes [and] follow-up durations” and that “there are not resources earmarked for postauthorization safety studies.”

That is an incredible reversal. But let me provide context so nobody is fooled at what they are clearly up to:

* For decades, the medical community insisted vaccines are the most thoroughly studied product ever; for example, Dr. Paul Offit said, "I think we should be proud of vaccines as arguably the safest, best tested things we put in our body.”

* For decades, parents of vaccine injured children, vaccine injured adults, and other stakeholders contested these claims only to be shunned and attacked by the medical community and health agencies.

* In 2018, I had the unprecedented opportunity to depose the architect of our vaccination program and the Godfather of Vaccinology, Dr. Plotkin, and lay bare the evidence that showed what these authors are now finally admitting about the utter lack of vaccine safety trials and studies. See THE DEPOSITION OF STANLEY PLOTKIN - The HighWire.

* After this deposition is made public, Dr. Plotkin goes on a tirade, making demands that FDA add “missing information on safety and efficacy” in vaccine package inserts and that CDC exclude harms from its Vaccine Information Sheets, “lobbying the Gates Foundation to support pro-vaccine organizations,” working to have WHO list vaccine hesitancy as a global threat, lobbying AAP, IDSA and PIDS to “support training of witnesses” to support vaccine safety, etc. See Dr. Stanley Plotkin, the “Godfather of Vaccines,” Reaction to Being Questioned - ICAN - Informed Consent Action Network.

* The problem is, it doesn't work. It doesn’t work because, at bottom, there are no proper safety studies. So, there is no safety data to add to the FDA package inserts, and hiding harms by removing them from CDC inserts doesn’t make them go away. Parents and other adults don’t simply stop believing what they have seen with their own eyes because CDC, WHO, the Gates Foundations, etc., won’t acknowledge them, or worse, they attack them.

* That brings us to the present in which Plotkin and his disciples realize they can’t cast voodoo on the public. They can’t hide the truth. So, their only option is to try and co-op the truth they have lied about for decades by now admitting that the studies to show vaccines are safe do not exist. But in making that admission, they conveniently fail to admit that for decades they lied, gaslit, defrauded (and I don’t use that word lightly) the public by claiming that vaccines are probably the most thoroughly safety tested products on the planet and that people should rest assured, no stone on vaccine safety was left unturned.

* Thus, in their article just published, they pretend they never lied about vaccine safety. They pretend they are now just pointing out vaccine safety has never really been conducted, as if that was not known to them before.
    When ever you see such off-the-charts chutzpah (what I highlighted in bold), you know something's up.

I do find it amusing that in spite of all the mockery they have endured from the mainstream over the years--including from conservatives--the crystal wielding antivax-hippies were actually correct. This is a good lesson. Never assume that truth can't be found in strange and unexpected places.

Quote Originally Posted by IlPrincipeBrutto View Post
    Imho, it's actually the very opposite. Ever lower turnouts will suit them fine, they don't give a rat about legitimacy. The fewer the voters, the smallest the group they need to influence.
    Which is why I find campaigns to abstain from voting quite troubling.

IPB
    This premise only makes sense if you believe the electorate would ever be allowed to vote for a party which threatened the status quo in the first place.

They don't need to influence anyone because the electoral process is managed from the start.

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy Rich View Post
    Anthony Colpo’s latest: Amazon.com]Amazon.com
    This guy, and others, were talking about this 30 years ago.

Amazon.com|The Myth of Heterosexual AIDS: How a Tragedy Has Been Distorted by the Media and Partisan Politics|

See also Peter Duesberg. Remember what I said about Fauci back in 2020?

Fact check: No, Biden has never been a good, honest, or decent man | Fox News

But let's be clear. As one of the very few people in this business to write a book on the man going back to his days in law school, I can say without fear of contradiction that Joe Biden is most certainly NOT a good or decent or honest man. In fact, he's quite the opposite.

Biden also has not enjoyed even a moderately successful presidency. The cost of living is up more than 20 percent since he took office. Gas prices are up 50 percent. Violent crime has driven law-abiding citizens out of major American cities (all run by Democrats with liberal district attorneys) to red states like Texas, Tennessee and Florida.

The president's disastrous border policies have allowed more than 10 million people to enter this country illegally, including hundreds on the terror watch list. Education test scores are at their lowest levels in decades. The U.S. has provided Ukraine with a virtual blank check to fight a war against Russia that is in a hopeless stalemate. The U.S. withdrawal in Afghanistan was one of the most tragic and humiliating moments in our country's history. And China's posture toward Taiwan has never been more aggressive.

Otherwise, wow... What a success!

starting strength coach development program
    Whelp. Table flipped, though it looks like a pedestrian effort as Trump looked merely grazed. With the number of shots fired, I pray that no one else was injured or killed. Makes me wonder about the angle.

Possibly our Archduke Ferdinand moment if he isn't okay. Maybe the nail in any democrat's political coffin is he is. Certainly opens the door for reprisals, and I fully expect the talking heads to say something absolutely incendiary and idiotic.

I hate that I don't fully trust what my eyes see right now. Not because I didn't expect it could happen, but because of how good technology has become at making convincing lies. The only thing that lends it credence is that they missed.